[open] [tbt] guava's lettering shop

bump!!

another signature completed~ this time for etchasketch~

lumaway.png

sorry i've been slugging through these signatures!! i'm trying my best to get them done asap! :>

aaa Hello!! Hope everything's been well for you! ^^
I finally got another idea ~ sorry been so long
and definitely didn't wanted to miss out before your shop closed ;u;

I was wondering if you could come up with a design using this font style:
HOAyfa3.jpg
I would like to have fluffy clouds around the text (as shown in the font style) along with stars/crescent moon (however you see fit)? kind of going off with my OC design look to match with it if that helps? heh.

Thank you for considering!

hi!! can i get one for 100 tbt?
i want it to say my username (jiny) in lowercase and can it have the same color scheme as my pfp? i can upload a bigger version of it if needed but i’m on mobile rn and i have the png on my laptop ;-; also i’d like the font to be rly cutesy kinda like the one you did for naekoya!! and can it have a cat face somewhere in there =^•^= (something like that haha)
thank you so much!!! i love your work and i’ve seen your shop before but i couldnt do rlc so i never got to order 😢

Last edited:
I would love to buy one of these!

If it could be my username (kayleee) surrounded with some house plants, vines, etc (I like the look of snake plants, pothos, monsteras, so leafy plants rather than flowers) that would be awesome. And if the color of the letters could match the blue color of the book in my avatar! Also, if the letters could have more of a cursive-y vibe, kinda like the one you did for Kailah that would be perfect. 😃

I'll pay 250tbt for it! (or more depending on how difficult my request is!)

hi!! can i get one for 100 tbt?
i want it to say my username (jiny) in lowercase and can it have the same color scheme as my pfp? i can upload a bigger version of it if needed but i’m on mobile rn and i have the png on my laptop ;-; also i’d like the font to be rly cutesy kinda like the one you did for naekoya!! and can it have a cat face somewhere in there =^•^= (something like that haha)
thank you so much!!! i love your work and i’ve seen your shop before but i couldnt do rlc so i never got to order 😢
I would love to buy one of these!

If it could be my username (kayleee) surrounded with some house plants, vines, etc (I like the look of snake plants, pothos, monsteras, so leafy plants rather than flowers) that would be awesome. And if the color of the letters could match the blue color of the book in my avatar! Also, if the letters could have more of a cursive-y vibe, kinda like the one you did for Kailah that would be perfect. 😃

I'll pay 250tbt for it! (or more depending on how difficult my request is!)

thank you for your orders, i've added you two to the queue!

i will likely get to these over the weekend and will ping when they're ready.

Oh these are so cute!! May I be pinged when a slot opens up? 💕

o:

hello was this meant to be a request? it's currently taking me a bit longer to get through them, if you wouldn't mind the wait let me know!
It was a bumpt/reminder to get one done! ;w;

hello reviving my dusty old thread. currently open for lettering requests and character sketches! see main post for updated pricing.

Back