[open] [tbt] guava's lettering shop

either works for me! (also your lucky collectibles are so cool!!)

Now that I noticed the lucky collectibles. I just had a different idea for the signature. Is it ok if I change it a bit?
I’d like it to match this picture if possible ( it’s the one I would set up as my avatar :
EgYTpyuVAAAaObo

Same style as before, with a cursive style or any style you feel is appropriate, with my town name “Melancolia”

And with something sleepy looking to fit the tbt fair theme, and with colors matching the avatar picture in the spoiler. And no Barold (since I don’t think it matches with the lucky lineup anymore). Ah sorry for changing it. I promise it won’t happen again! Let me know if that’s ok.

Now that I noticed the lucky collectibles. I just had a different idea for the signature. Is it ok if I change it a bit?
I’d like it to match this picture if possible ( it’s the one I would set up as my avatar :
EgYTpyuVAAAaObo

Same style as before, with a cursive style or any style you feel is appropriate, with my town name “Melancolia”

And with something sleepy looking to fit the tbt fair theme, and with colors matching the avatar picture in the spoiler. And no Barold (since I don’t think it matches with the lucky lineup anymore). Ah sorry for changing it. I promise it won’t happen again! Let me know if that’s ok.

no problem! i'll use this post as my reference instead, only issue is i can't see the attached images for some reason?

no problem! i'll use this post as my reference instead, only issue is i can't see the attached images for some reason?
Ok perfect! Thank you so much! Let me know if there is any changes to the tbt amount. I will attach the image to the forum post. Hopefully it shows better there?

Attachments

• CFD9A183-14FC-47AE-86DF-5D5BD1C01CBE.jpeg
    CFD9A183-14FC-47AE-86DF-5D5BD1C01CBE.jpeg
    144.7 KB · Views: 20
Ok perfect! Thank you so much! Let me know if there is any changes to the tbt amount. I will attach the image to the forum post. Hopefully it shows better there?
got it! 200 tbt is still fine.

i'll reach out if i have any more questions! expect your signature before end of week. (most likely sooner)

It’s perfect! So beautiful. Thank you so very much!

Edit: tbt sent. Didn’t even notice the type. Still very beautiful.

will upload the correct spelling in a second! went with the dictionary spelling :X
No worries! I confuse myself occasionally and spell it wrong as well. I went with the Portuguese spelling.

Edit: I sent the tbt. I also just placed the signature and linked it back to your shop :)
Thank you again!

Last edited:
another finished order!

View attachment 311713

@xiheeet, let me know what you think!

ASKJSKJLTSKTLST I LOVE IT 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 ☺ ☺ ☺ I love the texture of the text and the little stars are so adorable xD the colors are prefect!! If it's not too much to ask, would it be possible for the glowing part of the letter (the glowing outline) to be more golden yellow, similar to the colors of the stars at the bottom? OTHERWISE, EVERYTHING IS PREFECT AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH ajskalstlkstlstkl!! I'll send you the tbt over rn

I'm interested in one for my signature please! I can offer 125 TBT if that sounds fair to you.
Text: oak (lowercase "o")
Colours: really dark blue with yellow stars. I thought maybe the "o" could be a moon but if that's too complicated for the price I'm offering then I totally understand!

ASKJSKJLTSKTLST I LOVE IT 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 ☺ ☺ ☺ I love the texture of the text and the little stars are so adorable xD the colors are prefect!! If it's not too much to ask, would it be possible for the glowing part of the letter (the glowing outline) to be more golden yellow, similar to the colors of the stars at the bottom? OTHERWISE, EVERYTHING IS PREFECT AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH ajskalstlkstlstkl!! I'll send you the tbt over rn

yes! i will modify this right now and repost it
Post automatically merged:

how's this look @xiheeet ?

xiheeet.png

xiheeet2.png

first one is a bit more saturated, second is a bit lighter. let me know if it needs to be adjusted further

I'm interested in one for my signature please! I can offer 125 TBT if that sounds fair to you.
Text: oak (lowercase "o")
Colours: really dark blue with yellow stars. I thought maybe the "o" could be a moon but if that's too complicated for the price I'm offering then I totally understand!
hello! this sounds great. i can likely finish it today or tomorrow. i'll add you to the list~

Last edited:
yes! i will modify this right now and repost it

how's this look @xiheeet ?

View attachment 311737
View attachment 311738
first one is a bit more saturated, second is a bit lighter. let me know if it needs to be adjusted further

hello! this sounds great. i can likely finish it today or tomorrow. i'll add you to the list~

Hey ~ it's prefect!! TYSM again ^ o ^

order up! @oak here you go! lmk if you want me to modify anything.

Untitled_Artwork 5.png

also, would people be interested in me starting a ping list? thinking abt people who want artwork but maybe don't have an idea yet or haven't saved enough tbt.

let me know and i can open one!

• Love
Reactions: oak
Back