Fortune Cookie
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
20230614_094712.png

Hello and welcome to the first warning-erm I mean entry of Jaberwock. If ya know ya know,
2023051619175800-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Im.. Well thats not important.

Anyway

Jaberwock was well found by me, and well Im slowly rebuilding it from the flowery mess that it is now.

But. Im not alone. When I arrived to it there were 10 rabbits there with me, and they looked confused.
2023051619181600-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

I guess were all here to rebuild this place together.. I don't remember requesting anyone to join me

Still this is Jabberwock were talking about.. I dont know, this may be on purpose. If thats the case should I really trust these fluffy tailled cuties.

I guess I'm the only none rabbit

I'll make sure they aren't planning anything... hopefully, but I'll make sure nothing happens.

Lets just hope nothing goes wrong.

I should probably go introduce myself. To the bunnies.. So uh wish me luck.
2023051619392900-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

--
So disclaimer,

What are two of my favorite things?
Bunnies + Danganronpa?

Lets do both!

So if you don't know Danganronpa feel free to look it up. Warning, its a pretty mature series. But this is heavily inspired by it, so there are defintly related themes to it.

As for this journal its gonna be kinda like a mystery style with both my progress told from the point of view of my moody/sarcastic rep. But will also have an over arching story too~

After all who knows what will happen here~

Time to meet some ultimate bunnies.
2023051619550500-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Last edited:
20230617_172019.png

Day 1

2023052210403200-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
OK I lied, I decided to go to bed, instead of going, around and being social. No one was awake last night anyway.

But I did go and visit each of them today, and they honestly weren't what I was expecting at all, I mean from the surface you would have no idea who they were until I met them.

Not to say I'm not still wary about being around a bunch of fuzzy tailed rabbits here, I mean on this island, it's kind unpredictable, what will happen here. I mean,

2023052210535100-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

But currently on Jabberwock, I did go around and do some gardening. Ugh. The amount of flowers here is embarrassing, I have never seen a more floral island before, and I think that's just gonna get worse... Especially after today.

2023052210541600-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

I finally made a path around the whole island, and moved the stupid flowers around, and make them look as nice as I can, I'm no landscape expert after all. But I'm trying my best. That's all I can do.
2023052210403200-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

And yes, I may, or may not have taken all the purple flowers and brought them around my place.

ANYWAY

I can't think of much more, then managing the wild life around here, and making my own path so I wasn't destroying nature while I ran. But, I did get to meet the rabbits, and uh, here is how it all went down-

-Meeting the Bunnies-

I started with the house closest to mine, it was smaller then mine too, I saw the rabbit, a black on head inside the house earlier, so after entering I was pretty happy when I saw that he was indeed. Still there-

Coletalk1.png
Coletalk2.png
Coletalk3.png

Coleultimate.png

His name rang a bell in my head, and I recalled how there was someone named Cole, who could make a sculpture, or figure out of anything, not only that, he could perfectly replicate something. People phrased him for his skills, known world wide... I didn't know that he was a rabbit. I wonder just how accurate one of his creations looked. I was pretty curious. Maybe he was design something here. Make a replica of someone here, hopefully not me.

Coletalk4.png

But something did catch my eye,

Coletalk6.png
Coletalk7.png

Rabbit with a chisel, I guess he is a sculptor so that makes since.

Coletalk5.png

With that Cole had gone back to unpacking. He had a lot of heavy items it looked like, but from seeing what he had unpacked, I thought he would be more of a beach rabbit. Maybe he likes making sandcastles

But I moved down the line to a house that looked more like it belonged in Japan, the occupant was a yellow rabbit I recall, and I did see him inside there. he 100% stood out from the rest, that was for sure. Still, I said hi, but he noticed me once I entered-​

Last edited:
Tobytalk1.png
Tobytalk2.png
Tobytalk3.png
Screenshot 2023-06-17 210947.png

Yeah I'll be honest, I had no idea who this guy was at first. But then I recalled that there was someone in the world who took photographs so stunning that famous people even requested them to take the photos. Apparently it's the way he takes them, and feeling they all give off that makes him stand out from other photographers. I still won't be asking for help with my camera skills.

Probably better that I don't tell him about it.

He'll probably find out though

Tobytalk4.png
TObytalk5.png

After Toby seemed to reluctantly go back to sweeping as I decided to leave. As much as I loved photography, I had more rabbits to see. This island was defiantly filled with gifted artists, first a sculptor, and now a photographer. I wonder if there are more artsy bunnies here.

Kinda curious as I reached the third house that looked more like a beach hut, and once I entered I saw that there was a brown rabbit sweeping, and as soon as I stepped in, he whipped his head around to greet me-

Oharetalk1.png
Oharetalk2.png
Oharetalk3.png

Screenshot 2023-06-17 170050.png

I didn't recognize him at first, but I have heard his name before, he defiantly was one rabbit ready for anything from all the heroic stories I've heard about him. This guy has been even more then a regular ranger, and mostly in the rescue department, he was one of the bravest ones out there.

Litterally has gone to extreme lengths to save others, and protect. People wonder why hes not a fire fighter, but he's refused. Prefering the ranger life. This rabbit know no fear that's for sure.

Again. After seeing him face to face. I thought maybe he would be a life guard, or dancer. Also, yet another talented rabbit,

Oharetalk4.png
Oharetalk5.png

As I left the rabbit to his devices, literally, he had pulled out his phone. That was gonna be awhile to unpack. Regardless I moved on. It was a bit of a walk but I came to the fourth house. A mint coloured one, that looked like the makings of a child's room when I entered.

I was busy looking around till I saw he was looking at me-

Sashatalk.png
Sashatalk3.png
Sashatalk2.png

Screenshot 2023-06-17 170806.png

Sasha? No way. This-bunny can not be that person who came to mind. There was someone named Sasha who was known for going above, and beyond to get scoops, and sometimes even pushed the limits to get them. His words were stunning, and he was incredibly creative. Or in some cases. Stupid. Since some could have costed him his life.

There is no way that this, bunny, would do the stuff that person did.. No, no way.

Sashatalk4.png

Sashatalk5.png

Nope. No way. I took a few glances back, and on the second I saw Sasha was now watching me, and was probably still watching me when I left. I closed the door and went down the hill. One talented rabbit after the other, more and more just keep coming. Hopefully this next rabbit was not the same as them,

It was another Japanese house by the river, the door was only half opened as I walked in the house, and as soon as I got closer the pink rabbit turned to me with wide eyes-​

Last edited:
Snaketalk1.png
Snaketalk3.png

Snaketalk6.png
SNaketalk4.png
Screenshot 2023-06-17 173206.png

This pink rabbit, though his name wasn't super familiar strangely his enthusiastic voice was. He was a world class trainer! He was known for training a wide verity of martial arts, some even pure ninja skills. But he's been on countless interviews for sports, behind the scenes, stuff all that. Talking about the kinda training he does. After all, any athlete, or person in general who's trained under his name, as never failed.

Maybe he can teach me a thing or two. With the pattern that's happening. Because this pattern is getting pretty familiar.

SNaketalk5.png

I left the enthusiastic rabbit, as he saw me off, then this time closed his door, and seemed to test it a few times to make sure it was actually locked, I moved on, and this one was a bit of a walk. But this island was pretty nice, and hopefully won't become a nightmare like it originally was. Were all these rabbits super talented? Even ultimate. Some were hard to believe.

But if all these guys, why are all my neighbours guys. Well, regardless Im stuck with all my talented neighbours, or maybe the last few art't talented, or not as talented to say it nicer. You know. Like me.

I reached the next house which was a bright yellow, and wide open with another yellow rabbit sweeping away, I took note of his um. Decor. Before I saw his was staring right at me-
Screenshot 2023-06-17 174755.png

Screenshot 2023-06-17 174820.png

Screenshot 2023-06-17 175242.png

Screenshot 2023-06-17 175357.png

Well, I do have to admit that his voice was even more familiar then uh-Snake's voice. I had heard this guy's voice a lot, especially since Im a fan of movies. But I don't remember really seeing him, but that yellow fur and blue ears was defiantly familiar. This guy defiantly was not as old as he looks. If ya know, Im right, and Im looking at yet ANOTHER talented rabbit.

But, Im a big fan. If this dude is who I think he is. A lot of people are. I think my eyes even lit up a bit, because I only saw him shrug.

Screenshot 2023-06-17 175309.png

Screenshot 2023-06-17 175334.png

That sounded fine to me. I still wasn't sure about his decor, and knew he was watching me, as I tried not step all over his um... Stuff? But I got out, and heard the door close behind me. I guess no one can handle a little unpacking. Seems to have annoyed everyone I've run into so far.

It was more of a walk, coming to the set of wooden stairs, I climbed up and saw the row of the three-oh wait no there were four houses left? I didn't see a tenth one, but there were ten rabbits. Probably across the river by Snake's place. I'll have to circle back around, but might as well meet these guys first.

Getting up, I headed into a quaint little house, and it was half opened, I thought I was walking into a classroom, but after I enteted, the dark blue rabbit before me turned his head

dork1.png

dork2.png
dork3.png
dorkult.png

Huh. Doc, actually this dude did sound-Ah another talented rabbit! This dude started just as a small animator, but he has his own mini studio where he makes his own animation studio, that will probably expand too. He's known for unique animations, and stories, and stylized designs. He's attracted all ages and interests. Companies in the past have tried to work with him, but hes turned them down. I wonder if he's really gonna try and animate here.

dork4.png

At least he said it nicer then that other rabbit uh.. Sasha.

dork5.png

I don't know many people who would willingly accept the name dork as if it were a compliment. But I left. Dork, I guess?

Then headed over to the next house that was open. Inside was another brown rabbit, and once he heard me turned to look at me-​

Last edited:
Claudetalk1.png
CLaudetalk2.png
CLaudetalk3.png
Screenshot 2023-06-17 185223.png

This rabbit is Im sure why were gonna have many MANY more flowers. I already recognized him as soon as we walked in. He's like a flower whisperer, he's a complete expert on all flowers. He's been known to save, and help preserve many different species. Some know him as a flower whisperer, because any plant he helps grows strong, and beautiful. He's revealed that it's because of his special soil he uses.

Though he's yet to reveal the ingrediants. He better not use it on all the plants here. i just moved all of them today, and I am not doing that again.

CLaudetalk4.png
CLaudetalk5.png

I left the plant rabbit after a bit of looking around what he had unpacked, I saw him watching me, so I turned to leave as he waved me off. I left the door open though at his request, and headed over to the house literally next door. Im glad these guys all decided to live next to each other, buddy, buddy style.

Though now I gotta figure out where that last rabbit, well after this one. I got inside and it looked like he really didn't have alot, be he did look up as soon as I went in
Genjitalk1.png
Genjitalk2.png

Genjitalk3.png
Screenshot 2023-06-17 191504.png

Genji, well I didn't think at first I did recall once again that I had heard of a guy named Genji, but uh this guy really didn't look like the poetic type. He would be the last one I would think about when thinking of poetry. But there is someone named Genji, or at least from what I could remember, that wasn't just a brilliant calligraphy artiest, but was also a wizard when it came to words. Some people claimed that all his poems left them so relaxed they fell asleep. Great poem. But this guy was un packing some kinda weights, I didn't see brushes anywhere.

Im just gonna say that it's not him so I don't keep realizing this island is filled with talented rabbits. Well. Maybe that last one I had to find wasn't. Maybe someone like me.

Genjitalk4.png

Genjitalk5.png

With that leaving Genji be, I started to circle back to where I was pretty sure that finale house was. This island was defently filled with super talented rabbits, and there was no doubt that this last rabbit was defently one of them. I began to wonder what his talent even would be

this was way too close to jabberwock, except instead of ultimate students, we had ultimate... Rabbits. Well, Im a student. Last time I checked I wasn't a rabbit.

I was lost in my own thoughts when I arrived but then I was a bit confused because the house before me, it didn't seem familier. I saw a few of the houses, I don't know how I missed were this one was. I actually don't know how I missed it. But I don't recall it being blue. I thought it was white..? Regardless I walked into the house and well.

I wasn't sure what to think. The rabbit who used to be there, or was there one? I don't remember him being blue... But I also saw that this rabbit..

had no fur
Untitled39_20230617155620.png

To be continued.
-----

Like my little dorky entries? Most of them are gonna be like this, because I had a blast making them. I can't guartee how long each entry will be, since their mostly with pictures, they could be as long as this one, or maybe even longer then this. Regardless, I had fun making each picture :)

(Sorry if there are spelling mistakes I'll be sure to go over them later. Im actually dyslexic)​

Last edited:
Hey guys so heres the situation, and reason why Ive not been posting here anymore,

Well I've been having problems with my side switch, as its always giving me a bright orange screen, and trying everything out there the only thing left is to send it into nintendo to get it fixed. Which is what I'm going to be doing.

Now I do not know what will happen to it when it comes back. Ive heard nightmare stories, but in all honesty Id be more concerned if it was my main lite. So I could end up starting again.

IF I decide to continue my bunny island it will be way more easier, esspecially with elusive Claude because I now have the amiibo of every single male rabbit. Including Dork.

20230706_131656.jpg

So no promises on what will happen, but I do have all of them if I decide to get all of them again. Easily done.
-
I however will probably be continuing this sort of format, story, with my main island. The reason why is because I added this to my portfolio, and I also applied to be apart of Visual Novel. Specifically a fan Danganronpa game. So doing this format would really help sharpen my skills.

I don't know when I will be doing that, my life is really busy, Im looking at getting my name out there. I only really have freetime at night. But by then Im usually just ready to do my own thing.

So, no promises on anything. I enjoy making journals so I just might make a fun one about what goes on in my island. I have a few other ideas, but I wanted to inform you on whats going on and why theres been no updates.

But not much I can do, so yeah. Thats about all.

Back