• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favourite/Most Listened To Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Radio Station?

GTA:SA Favourite Radio Station

• Playback FM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bounce FM

• SF-UR

• CSR 103.9

• K-JAH West

• WCTR

• Total voters

forestyne

Finally Left.
Bells
October Birthstone (Opal)
Flea
mobile_fob.png

"San Andreas is shocking, not necessarily because of its typically contentious subject matter (though there's plenty in it to rub those of a conservative disposition the wrong way) but because of the sheer scale of the experience... Is it really the best game ever made? Quite possibly, yes."
―John Davison, 1Up.com.​

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas sold 17.3 million copies after its PlayStation 2 release in 2004, and its PC and Xbox release the following year. As of 2011, the game has sold over 27.5 million copies worldwide and it still remains the best-selling PlayStation 2 game of all time. Many consider it to be one of the best video games of all time, with its diverse array of characters and the way it follows the topics of gang violence, drug addiction and police corruption.

There's a lot of radio stations in the GTA series. Each one is so diverse in the music that's played that you find yourself always going to one station. Which station is that? My favourite is K-DST. I will always take the opportunity to listen to David Bowie and Rod Stewart. I also really enjoy listening to K-ROSE. I think I spent so much wasted time in Red County that the country music began to grow on me.

You can check your most listened to radio station in the START menu on the PlayStation 2 and the equivalent on other consoles.

I accidentally saved over my 40% complete save that took me four months, with a 0.8% complete save my brother is never going to actually play because he doesn't live with us. I had a long 45 minute cry and maybe screamed a little. I wasn't even mad at losing my save, I was mad that I lost my save for absolutely nothing. Anyway... :blush:

Last edited:
Radio X was my first choice, but I switched around just to hear ads and conversations.
But I eventually ended up putting my own music in, just when the driving parts got long.

My most listened to radio station in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas was Radio X because its playlist mostly consisted of Alternative Metal, Grunge, Hard Rock and Heavy Metal. I was also already familiar with the vast majority of the tracks featured on that station. Personal favorites included:

Danzig - Mother
Living Colour - Cult Of Personality
Alice In Chains - Them Bones
Helmet - Unsung
Rage Against The Machine - Killing In The Name Of
Stone Temple Pilots - Plush

I alternated between Radio Los Santos, Radio X, WCTR, and K-Rose (if driving in the middle of nowhere). The next time I play I might flip on K-DST more often.

Back