Hello from Sunny Southern California

CaptainTutu

Man of God
Bells
Mailbox
Hello Everyone! I'm new to The Bell Tree, I am absolutely loving the friendly vibe of this website. I'm from Los Angeles, I just recently turned 20. I'm a singer, going to school to part time to develop my craft, although I took this semester off to really hone in on my music and to take the time to do things I really love. I love all kinds of music, Classic Rock, Hip-Hop, (Some) Pop, Alternative, Electronic, R&B. I also love gaming, that's another passion and part-time hobby of mine, I've been in to singing and gaming since I was 3 years old. My first game was Sonic, today I have a PS3, Xbox 360, PS Vita, 3DS, and soon to get a Wii U and a PS4. Two of my all-time favorite franchises are Grand Theft Auto and Animal Crossing, haha! I know weird combination...but, I guess it's that aspect of freedom I love most in both franchises, although they're polar opposites, to me; they share something very much in common, and that is living the American Dream...starting with nothing and amassing massive amounts of fortunes. So I've been going CRAAAZY over this new Animal Crossing, watching gameplay videos every chance I get, planning out my first few days of playing to wanting to collect every single thing, I feel like I'm gonna lose A LOT of my summer hours to this game and I'm totally cool with that, but I want to lose those hours with as many of you wonderful people as possible...sooo please, if you could; and if you want a nice new friend, add me, and I'll add you right back, my friend code is to the left. :) Thank you

Welcome! :D
And yeah, we are pretty friendly. ^.^
One of the perks about TBT, I suppose.

Welcome to the Bell Tree! Wow I've never met a singer before, do you have a you tube channel I can listen to?

Back