New Grand Theft Auto V: Official Gameplay

BloodSphere

Bells
Mailbox
What do you guys think about the new game play of the new grand theft auto game are you guys excited for it I know I am I am planning on getting it for the 360 so what about you guys what platform you guys will be getting gta 5 ?...

Grand Theft Auto Online - Official Trailer

This is the official trailer for the online multiplayer mode that gta 5 is gonna have.

Also there is talks about having grand theft auto 5 coming to PC this fall here is the link of the site so you can read about it.

http://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/grand-theft-auto-5-may-have-accidentally-been-revealed-for-pc/

Last edited:
It looks beautiful. It'll be the first game in the series for me, and I'll enjoy it.

"Franklin, convinced he's surrounded by morons." Well that describes me perfectly, lol.

This better be on PC

If I didn't only have Nintendo stuff... What would make the game PERFECT is if it wasn't all about violence. Why can't you just do all those things without the inclusion of killing people? No wonder the world is so violent. But all-in-all, the sports, driving, and hunting aspects look fun. :D

I'd like to get this game on Wii U, but it doesn't come out for it, I don't really mind it and I'll just wait to get a Xbox 360. The game looks impressive and I have been a fan of the series since I played the Chinatown Wars Demo on my iPod. This is definitely on my wish list for Wii U if Rockstar decides to make a copy for it.

Back