GRAND THEFT AUTO ๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿš— GTA ONLINE

I got a PS5 this year and they make it free so you donโ€™t need to buy the game again just have the disk version PS5 and you can put your PS4 copy in.

I will never buy the gta plus membership thatโ€™s for sure ๐Ÿ˜‚
So wait does it mean that I can get access to the new content like HSW (Hao's Special Works) with the GTA 5 PS4 copy on the PS5?

So wait does it mean that I can get access to the new content like HSW (Hao's Special Works) with the GTA 5 PS4 copy on the PS5?
Oh I didn't even know there was special things for the different consoles??? Where do I find the Hao Special Works? Cause I will check it for you :)

That should not happen the Ls car meet is supposed to be opened In freemode
Everything that I keep seeing is that he invites to to a race and there should be an icon on my map. After completing that race you can go to the LS car meet to customise your car you unlock. I am having problems finding it on the map though :(

Everything that I keep seeing is that he invites to to a race and there should be an icon on my map. After completing that race you can go to the LS car meet to customise your car you unlock. I am having problems finding it on the map though :(
I figured as much it doesn't work on the pa4 copy on the pa5. You need the ps5 version to gain access to the new content

OMG YES FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1687648160219.png

I was meant to be this level 3 years ago......

I do have it on PS5 but I think we are in completely different timezones

Have you been playing the UFO event?
Ah thats too bad! I havent touched my character in a while since I have everything anyways but i was looking for a good excuse to get back into it ๐Ÿ˜‚

1699478003537.png

1699478072180.png

1699478114299.png

I'd never thought the day would come hahaha but yesssssssssssssssssssss !!!!!!!​

Last edited:
Back