Auction Golden Watering Can (24 hour bid)

Lin

Bells
Gold Super Mailbox
Feedback
100% (36) +
I bought a golden watering can a few weeks back but I'm getting one from my own town soon and really need money right now (mostly to get my dream villagers >.<). Soooo I decided to try auctioning this one off.

Bid can start at 300k with a minimum increase of 50k. Auction will end in 24 hours so at 6pm EST tomorrow which is 3pm PST (right? x.x Pretty sure anyway!).

No buyout price so will be sold regardless of how low the bid is so... if the bid stays 300k I'll sell it for 300k. xD

Thanks for starting bid! ^^ I don't want to bump this too much but will update when there's 12 hours remaining and shortly before end time as well.

Bump, only 6 hours remaining. Was going to bump this when there were 12 hours remaining but I went to bed late last night so waking up at 6am wasn't... happening. xD;

How long do you reserve it for if the buyer is unavailable?

That's a very good question! P: This is my first auction so I'm not sure... is there a common waiting time people usually allow?

That's a very good question! P: This is my first auction so I'm not sure... is there a common waiting time people usually allow?

I'm not too sure actually XD I want to bid but I don't want to not be there to collect it if I do win the auction :S

Last edited:
I'm not too sure actually XD But I want to bid but I don't want to not be there to collect it :S

Well how long would you be unavailable after auction ends? :eek: (which is in about 5 and a half hours from now)

Edited my post, no idea if I will win :p I'm not too sure but you'll probably be safer selling to someone else because I don't want to make your auction pointless ;c

Well ok. x.x

Last bid was on other page so for the sake of convenience: last bid 550k by Toraneko.

Auction ends in 2 hours, if no one else bids I'll sell to Bradski for 600k~ Also note that I will leave a visitor message to the winner of the bid because then there's no "person's inbox is full" thing to worry about. xD;

Edit: Nevermind I forgot I won't have Internet for a few days so I won't be able to visit towns. Scratch my bid! Sorry!

Last edited:
Edit: Nevermind I forgot I won't have Internet for a few days so I won't be able to visit towns. Scratch my bid! Sorry!

Wow that makes two people who wouldn't be able to pick it up anytime soon. xD Bad luck I guess, but it's ok. :eek:

Back