Buying Giving up for now 💜

Status
Not open for further replies.
would you be willing to swap your red mush that's just newer than your black one for one of my 2023 gacha ones?

I believe that one should work for what I want while also allowing you to keep your central black row half lineup offer
Ofc, no problem. Will send over 🙂

Updated post 3. New black and red carnations. Added ancient candle. Open to offers on all collectibles and any/all can be included for a heart wand.

Almost forgot cat pic. This is thanks to my dearest friend @The Pennifer who has given me everything in collectibles, tbt but she has been my rock ❤️ dear friends so grateful for support as I know everyone wants this collectable so why me? ❤️❤️❤️

IMG_2118.jpeg

Last edited:
Updated post 3. New black and red carnations. Added ancient candle. Open to offers on all collectibles and any/all can be included for a heart wand.

Almost forgot cat pic. This is thanks to my dearest friend @The Pennifer who has given me everything in collectibles, tbt but she has been my rock ❤️ dear friends so grateful for support as I know everyone wants this collectable so why me? ❤️❤️❤️

View attachment 515967
So happy always to support dearest friends!! Did you mean to post this pic? If not I can remove it ❤️✨❤️
IMG_0852.jpeg

black roses, you mean? black carnations don't exist. just red, pink, and white (and white only in new leaf)

just figured I'd let you know before anything happens
Thank you 💜

Just thinking if any Halloween collectibles might tempt someone please? I have 67 atm, should get another 13 so 80 coins? (and 15,000 + whatever in sidebar + collectibles)

Anyway, i have Brandy so 🥰
IMG_2140.jpeg

Last edited:
Bump 💜

Last edited:
Going to sort out thread but for now please if you are thinking of selling lmk please 🙏 ✨💜✨

IMG_2160.jpeg

impossible bump but just remember me if you are thinking of selling 💜

Bumpity time ✨💜✨

If you could be tempted to sell pls lmk. Thanks! 🍀

Pre Christmas bump. Make a dream come true ✨✨💜✨✨

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back