• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Giving Away DIYS & Recipes

I just checked, and it looks like Nooks does not have roses today. It is selling an amazing machine, colorful wheel, and table setting if you need any of those. I haven't looked at what Ables is selling yet.

I could see if Leif is selling roses on Harv's island, but that would take 5-10 minutes because I haven't gotten my fortune or checked the art today. Did you want me to send the Dodo code now or after I go to Harv's island.
that's fine then!! I'll just pop in now for the recipes if that's ok with you?

im interested in the following diys and recipes. you can come to my island to drop off. let me know when you are available.

Apple jelly
Apple tart
Baked potatoes
Carrot scones
Carrot-tops curry
Cherry jam
Ironwood dresser
Peach jelly
Rose bed
Seafood salad
Veggie cupcakes
Water flooring

im interested in the following diys and recipes. you can come to my island to drop off. let me know when you are available.

Apple jelly
Apple tart
Baked potatoes
Carrot scones
Carrot-tops curry
Cherry jam
Ironwood dresser
Peach jelly
Rose bed
Seafood salad
Veggie cupcakes
Water flooring
My schedule has been changing a lot recently, but I'll hopefully be free today from 6 PM to 7 PM EST. Tomorrow will be busy for me, but I should also have free time over the weekend. Did you want any of the following that I hadn't added to the list yet?:

Coconut pancakes
Gnocchi di zucca
Golden plate armor
Matryoshka
Pound cake
Project table

Does anybody have recipes for Workbench and wooden furniture? I need to the low table.

My schedule has been changing a lot recently, but I'll hopefully be free today from 6 PM to 7 PM EST. Tomorrow will be busy for me, but I should also have free time over the weekend. Did you want any of the following that I hadn't added to the list yet?:

Coconut pancakes
Gnocchi di zucca
Golden plate armor
Matryoshka
Pound cake
Project table
Sorry, I won't have time today. I'll reserve your items when I get a minute.

Coconut pancakes
Gnocchi di zucca
Golden plate armor
Matryoshka
Pound cake
Project table
yes, if they are still available. i can wait until the weekend if that works for you.

Does anybody have recipes for Workbench and wooden furniture? I need to the low table.
Sorry, I only have what's on the list.
yes, if they are still available. i can wait until the weekend if that works for you.
Ok, I've reserved what was listed in your original post. Please let me know if you want any of the others I listed in the reply to your original post.

Also, I have come down with a minor contagious illness so I won't be going to work tomorrow. I should be available on and off throughout the day tomorrow after about 9 AM EST.

Sorry, I only have what's on the list.

Ok, I've reserved what was listed in your original post. Please let me know if you want any of the others I listed in the reply to your original post.

Also, I have come down with a minor contagious illness so I won't be going to work tomorrow. I should be available on and off throughout the day tomorrow after about 9 AM EST.
im interested in the diys listed below. could you mark them reserved as well, please?

Coconut pancakes
Pound cake
Project table

• Peach chair
  • Peach dress
  • Peach jelly - added 3/24/24
  • Peach rug

Ok, I'll be available on and off for the next few hours. If our time zones make it difficult to do the exchange during the week, I can reserve those items for you until the weekend.
Are you online right now?

Could I have:

Angled sign post
Butter churn
classic library wall
Deer decoration
Floral swag
Fruit wreath
Tiny library

Thank you

Could I have:

Angled sign post
Butter churn
classic library wall
Deer decoration
Floral swag
Fruit wreath
Tiny library

Thank you
Oh, I just saw this. I need to go to bed soon, but if you're still on, I can drop them off right quick. I also have the following that I haven't added to the list yet if you're interested.

Carpaccio di capesante
Cherry jam
Golden flooring
Log garden lounge
Pumpkin curry
Ski-slope flooring
Starry-sky wall

Oh, I just saw this. I need to go to bed soon, but if you're still on, I can drop them off right quick. I also have the following that I haven't added to the list yet if you're interested.

Carpaccio di capesante
Cherry jam
Golden flooring
Log garden lounge
Pumpkin curry
Ski-slope flooring
Starry-sky wall
Actually I just re started, so I could use all of those.
I'll pm you the dodo in a moment!

Bump. I'm running low on storage space again so I thought I'd bump the thread. New DIYs include Purple Windflower Crown and Bamboo-Grove Wall. Some of the other bamboo DIYs might be from the spring seasonal ones as well.

Bamboo floor lamp
Bamboo-grove wall
Bamboo noodle slide
Bamboo stool
Bamboo wall
Carrot juice
Cherry hat
Cherry rug
Cherry wall
Classic pitcher
Coconut pancakes
Fruit-topped pancakes
Gnocchi di zucca
Matryoshka
Mixed-fruits crepe
Mixed-fruits sandwich
Natural garden table
Pine bonsai tree
Pull-apart bread
Purple windflower crown
Rose bed
Salade de carottes rapees
Timber doorplate
Tomato bagel sandwich
Veggie cupcakes

Bamboo floor lamp
Bamboo-grove wall
Bamboo noodle slide
Bamboo stool
Bamboo wall
Carrot juice
Cherry hat
Cherry rug
Cherry wall
Classic pitcher
Coconut pancakes
Fruit-topped pancakes
Gnocchi di zucca
Matryoshka
Mixed-fruits crepe
Mixed-fruits sandwich
Natural garden table
Pine bonsai tree
Pull-apart bread
Purple windflower crown
Rose bed
Salade de carottes rapees
Timber doorplate
Tomato bagel sandwich
Veggie cupcakes
I'm available now and should be available on and off throughout the day. Also, I got a Decayed Tree DIY this morning if you want it.

Back