• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway DIYs

Certainly. Would you like me to deliver to your island or would you prefer to pick up from mine?
I can pickup. Would I be able to have a looka round while I'm there I love looking at other islands and getting inspiration for my own as it's a WIP at the moment 🙂

I can pickup. Would I be able to have a looka round while I'm there I love looking at other islands and getting inspiration for my own as it's a WIP at the moment 🙂
Of course! Give me a bit to finish up a visit to another island and then I can send you a dodo code.

Hey, I hope this is still active! Do you still have the forbidden altar and small partition wall?

Hey, I hope this is still active! Do you still have the forbidden altar and small partition wall?
It is still active and I'm pretty sure I do. I can double check here in a moment and we can set up a time to get those unless you are available right now
Post automatically merged:

I just double checked both if those are still available.

List updated again stars by new.

Last edited:
It is still active and I'm pretty sure I do. I can double check here in a moment and we can set up a time to get those unless you are available right now

I just double checked both if those are still available.

List updated again stars by new.
Great! I’ll message you to work out a time :)

would it be possible to get the following:

Bamboo Wall
Cabin wall
Fruit cupcakes
ironwood cupboard

would it be possible to get the following:

Bamboo Wall
Cabin wall
Fruit cupcakes
ironwood cupboard
Of course. I will set those aside for you. Let me know a good time to meet up.

Updated list.

Last edited:
Can I please get the Cosmos Shower? I've been holding off on getting DIYs from other people because I was getting duplicates from my villagers that I'd then have to give away, but flower DIYs are too tempting for me.:LOL:

Of course. Let me know if ypu want me to deliver or you'd rather pick up at my island.
Can I please visit your island? I'd like to see Pashmina's house if she's in it. Also, can I please visit your Abel Sisters shop? I'm trying to fill out my catalogue, and I'm hoping that someone else's shop will have clothes that I'm missing.

hello!! would i be able to get the nova light recipe? :>

oh! and the senmaizuke barrel

Back