• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway DIYs

futileberry1214

Bells
Feedback
100% (32) +
I have the following DIYs to giveaway.
Armor shoes
Bamboo lunch box *
Bamboo sphere *
Bamboo Wall decoration
Cabin wall *
Cave *
Cherry pie *
Coconut juice
Coconut milk *
Cosmos crown
Dark bamboo rug
Deer scare
Fish and Chips
Floral swag *
Fossil doorplate
Fruit cupcakes
Fruit salad
Fruit wreath
Gift pile *
Glow in the dark stickers
Glowing moss forest wall
Glowing moss headband
Glowing moss pointed cap
Glowing moss rug
Gold armor shoes
Golden garden bunny
Green bamboo fence
Honeycomb flooring
Hyacinth lamp
icebergwall
Ironwood cart *
Ironwood diy workbench
Jungle wall
knitted grass backpack
Leaf umbrella
Log bed *
Log chair
Log dining table
Log extra long sofa
Log Fence
Mini golden dharma
Mixed fruits sandwich
Modeling clay
Mum cushion x2
Mush lamp
Nice branch
Nova light
Oil barrel bathtub *
Open wooden shelves *
Orange dress
Orange tart
Palm tree lamp *
Peach surprise box *
Pear smoothie
Pear tart
Pretzels
Pumpkin scones *
Round Glowing moss rug *
Ruined decorated pillar
Salad *
Senmaizuke barrel
Shell fountain
Shell rug
Snack bread
Steamer basket set
Stone table
Timber doorplate *
Tomates al ajillo *
Trophy case
Vine bench
Vine crown *
Wooden block table *
Wooden block wall clock *
Wooden chair
Wooden end table *
Wooden Mosaic wall
Wooden simple bed
Wooden table mirror
Updated 12-30-2023

Last edited:
I'm pretty torn because I've only been playing for about 4-5 months so far, and I intend to play for a full year in order to experience all of the special events at least once. Getting DIYs now might mean that I end up getting duplicate ones later. On the other hand, I really don't want to finish the year and still be missing stuff. :unsure:

I think you are going to end up with duplicates anyway. I've been playing a long time and still don't have all the diy recipes. I would say if there is something you are really wanting to have for the look of your island I would take it and maybe wait on the rest to see if you get them naturally.

I think you are going to end up with duplicates anyway. I've been playing a long time and still don't have all the diy recipes. I would say if there is something you are really wanting to have for the look of your island I would take it and maybe wait on the rest to see if you get them naturally.
Good point. I don't really have a cultivated look for my island, but there's no guarantee that I'll be able to get the missing DIYs on my own, especially since I currently have a lot of duplicated personalities on my island. I'll hold off on getting any seasonal & special material DIYs though because I'm still hoping to get those on my own.

Could I please get the following?:

Apple umbrella
Armor shoes
Birdcage
Cherry tart
Corrugated iron fence
Gold bars
Golden piggy Bank
Green bamboo fence
Hedge stands -Unless this is Hedge standee because I already have that.
Mixed fruit sandwich
Modern wood wall
Stack of books
Steamer basket set
Wooden block bed

I'll probably try to do a giveaway with some of my own duplicate DIYs sometime to make space in my storage, but I'm intimidated by the length of the list. Maybe when I have more free time.

Of course. Let me wrap a few trades and I will send you a dodo code. You could always just offer a diy giveaway without listing. It just find it usually gets better response if you have at least a few listed. Often times people don't always know what they are looking for.
Post automatically merged:

Dodo is MR3QN and I will drop these by the airport. Feel free to roam the island and help yourself to any bells, fruit, or vegetables. Ypu can also shop if you want.

Last edited:
would it be possible to get the following:

bread
brown sugar pound cake
jarred mushrooms
spooky arch

Of course! Give me just a moment to get them pulled out of storage and open my gates.

Ok recipes are dropped by the airport behind the pergola. Feel free to roam the island, visit the shops and villagers. Also you can help yourself to any fruit, produce or bells. Dodo is 0HCCP

Last edited:
Of course! Give me just a moment to get them pulled out of storage and open my gates.

Ok recipes are dropped by the airport behind the pergola. Feel free to roam the island, visit the shops and villagers. Also you can help yourself to any fruit, produce or bells. Dodo is 0HCCP
could you dm me a dodo code, please?

edit: nevermind, i see the dodo code

Hi, There are some DIY recipes on your list that I would love!

pansy table
glowing moss pond
ironwood low table
nova light

Of course. I am just about to hop online. Give me a moment to boot up and get those out of storage and I will send you a dodo.

Or if you prefer I can deliver to your island.

Of course. I am just about to hop online. Give me a moment to boot up and get those out of storage and I will send you a dodo.

Or if you prefer I can deliver to your island.
Unfortunately, I can’t right now as I don’t have my switch with me, but I can in about 3-4 hours. Otherwise tomorrow this time

would it be possible to get the following:

Cake Sale
Chocolate herringbone wall
Illuminated snowflakes
Log bed
Paw print door plate
Pear pie
Pond stone
Ukulele

I am hopping online now and will be available. Let me know if you would prefer to visit my island or if you would prefer I deliver to yours

I'm going to have dinner soon so that wouldn't be handy unfortunately. I'll open so you can drop off. Dodo code is FMTPT

Back