• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Giving Away DIYS & Recipes

Mountain_Elements

Bells
Feedback
100% (69) +
3/9/24 Note: Apparently, this site is having an issue with Microsoft-based email addresses so I had to switch to an email address I don't use any mmore just to use the forums. Sorry if I miss any messages in this thread. I'll try to check it more often.

I'm trying to make more room in my storage so I thought I'd give away my extra DIYs and recipes to anyone who's interested. If you're interested, let me know which ones you want and whether you want to come to my island or for me to go to yours.

Generally, I'm available on weekends and after work EST on weekdays with the exact times varying depending on what comes up. I'm allowing reservations of DIYs and recipes with the understanding that we'll be able to find a time over the weekend that works for both parties. If someone reserves an item, and I don't hear from them by Monday morning, I'll remove the reservation so that the item is free again.

• Apple chair
  • Beekeeper's hive
  • Birdbath
  • Bone doorplate
  • Cake sale
  • Cardboard bed
  • Cardboard chair
  • Cardboard table
  • Cool hyacinth crown - added 4/26/24
  • Deer scare
  • Foxtail - added 4/23/24
  • Glowing-moss flooring
  • Golden altar (reserved by KitaWarheit)
  • Golden bathtub (reserved by KitaWarheit)
  • Golden casket
  • Golden dishes
  • Golden garden bunny (reserved by KitaWarheit)
  • Golden plate armor
  • Golden seat
  • Golden toilet
  • Grass skirt
  • Jungle wall
  • Knitted-grass backpack
  • Log stakes
  • Money flooring
  • Oil-barrel bathtub
  • Orange end table - added 4/23/24
  • Pansy crown - added 4/26/24
  • Pear wall
  • Pile of cardboard boxes (reserved by KitaWarheit)
  • Ruined seat
  • Shell partition - added 4/24/24
  • Stacked shopping baskets - added 4/21/24 (reserved by KitaWarheit)
  • Steel-frame wall
  • Water pump
  • Woven-vines hat
WOW, it looks like I have close to a hundred fifty extra DIYs and recipes. Anyone want to take some of these off my hands, please?

Last edited:
I will take some off your hands! May I have the zen style stone, the tea table, starry sands flooring, potato potage, mushroom curry, fruit wreath, coconut pancakes, coconut oil, and coconut cookies please? And I would love to visit your island!

I will take some off your hands! May I have the zen style stone, the tea table, starry sands flooring, potato potage, mushroom curry, fruit wreath, coconut pancakes, coconut oil, and coconut cookies please? And I would love to visit your island!
Sure! Give me a minute to take everything out, and I'll send you a Dodo code. Feel free to explore, but I didn't figure out the running mechanic until a couple of months in so there are flowers everywhere.

No worries I love flowers! I'm trying to keep as much of my island covered in flowers as I can. Do you mind if I visit your shops?

im interested in the following diys and recipes. you can come to my island to drop off. let me know when you are available.

Iron frame
Iron garden bench
Iron worktable
Ironwood chair
Ironwood clock
Ironwood dresser
Log wall-mounted clock
Pumpkin pound cake
Spaghetti napolitan
Stacked-wood wall
Tomato juice
Tropical vista

im interested in the following diys and recipes. you can come to my island to drop off. let me know when you are available.

Iron frame
Iron garden bench
Iron worktable
Ironwood chair
Ironwood clock
Ironwood dresser
Log wall-mounted clock
Pumpkin pound cake
Spaghetti napolitan
Stacked-wood wall
Tomato juice
Tropical vista
Sure! I'm probably going to be busy for the next 2-3 hours, but I can bring them over afterwards.

I should be able to bring them over soon. Someone else messaged me first for a different giveaway so that hopefully shouldn't take long.
i also have a trade with someone. i will message you after it is done.

edit: trade is done.

Last edited:
Now that it's the weekend, I thought I'd bump this thread. I've added several new recipes and tried to remember to put the date each recipe was added beside it so that people could just check the new recipes if they want.

Also, do people want free gyroids? I have extra, but I don't want to type them all up if people aren't interested.

Classic-library wall
Coconut cookies
Coconut juice
French fries
Ironwood cupboard
Log extra-long sofa
Mixed-fruits bagel sandwich
Mixed-fruits sandwich
Orange smoothie
Pound cake
Starry-sands flooring
Stone table
Summer-shell rug
Veggie cookies
Wooden-knot wall
Woodland wall

Classic-library wall
Coconut cookies
Coconut juice
French fries
Ironwood cupboard
Log extra-long sofa
Mixed-fruits bagel sandwich
Mixed-fruits sandwich
Orange smoothie
Pound cake
Starry-sands flooring
Stone table
Summer-shell rug
Veggie cookies
Wooden-knot wall
Woodland wall
I'm on now if you're still available.

I'm going to be removing the older "added" dates soon so I thought I'd bump the thread to let people check the newer items first. I'll probably remove dates on a weekly basis to keep the list from getting too cluttered.

Cutting board
Fruit scones
Log chair
Pumpkin soup
Salad
Veggie crepe

Back