• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Giving Away DIYS & Recipes

Hello! Everything listed should still be available. I compared the list to my inventory just yesterday so it should be up to date.

I'm turning on my Switch now, and I should be available on and off throughout the day.
Hi! I'm available now and will be around for awhile. :)

Hi! I'm available now and will be around for awhile. :)
I just saw your message. I'm booting up my Switch now, and I'll send you a Dodo when everything's ready. You can shop if you want, but Ables is going to close soon. Finally, please don't pick up anything other than the DIYs/recipes. I hate digging through my storage so I tend to drop things on the ground instead.

hello! can i have the following please? thank you!

• Medium wooden partition
  • Pile of cardboard boxes
  • Pound cake
  • Stacked shopping baskets
  • Woven-vines hat

hello! can i have the following please? thank you!

• Medium wooden partition
  • Pile of cardboard boxes
  • Pound cake
  • Stacked shopping baskets
  • Woven-vines hat
I should be free for the next hour or so. Possibly later tonight as well, but I have family coming over so I don't know exact times. If you're not free now, I can mark those items as reserved for you.

I should be free for the next hour or so. Possibly later tonight as well, but I have family coming over so I don't know exact times. If you're not free now, I can mark those items as reserved for you.
yes please reserve them if possible! maybe tomorrow is a better time?

yes please reserve them if possible! maybe tomorrow is a better time?
I've marked them as reserved on the list. I'll be free for about an hour right now and then hopefully from 8 PM to 10 PM EST today. I might be free earlier than that after work, but it's hard for me to state exactly when in advance.

@wearebap, I'm available now if you're free. I've also added several items to the list if there's anything else you're interested in. Also, did you want to visit my island or for me to visit your island?

@wearebap, I'm available now if you're free. I've also added several items to the list if there's anything else you're interested in. Also, did you want to visit my island or for me to visit your island?
hi! sorry i just got out of work and im available now! but im aware ur off at 10pm
we can try again possibly friday from 7-10pm

hi! sorry i just got out of work and im available now! but im aware ur off at 10pm
we can try again possibly friday from 7-10pm
I'm booting up my Switch right now. I can't stay on long, but hopefully we can do the giveaway really quick. Please let me know if you want to come to my island and if you want any additional items.

im interested in the following diys and recipes. you can come to my island to drop off. let me know when you are available.

Bamboo basket
Bamboo candleholder
Cherry dress
Iron closet
Iron garden chair
Log garden lounge
Sauna heater
Tiki torch

im interested in the following diys and recipes. you can come to my island to drop off. let me know when you are available.

Bamboo basket
Bamboo candleholder
Cherry dress
Iron closet
Iron garden chair
Log garden lounge
Sauna heater
Tiki torch
I'm free on and off for the next 5 hours or so. I also have the following if you're interested in any of them:

Acoustic guitar
Cherry pie
Glowing-moss jar
Peach jelly
Pear wardrobe
Rocking horse

Last edited:
Hello! Would it be possible to get these goodies? :D
  • Carrot scones
  • Document stack
  • Pear jam
  • Pull-apart bread
  • Salade de carottes rapees
  • Seafood pizza
  • Vine bench
Please and thank you <3

Hello! Would it be possible to get these goodies? :D
  • Carrot scones
  • Document stack
  • Pear jam
  • Pull-apart bread
  • Salade de carottes rapees
  • Seafood pizza
  • Vine bench
Please and thank you <3
Sure! I'm turning on my Switch now and will be available on and off throughout the weekend.

oh sweet!! I'm actually available right now if you're free :)
I've pulled the items out of storage. Did you want to come to my island or for me to visit yours? You can shop on my island if you want, but please don't pick up any of the items on the ground other than the DIYs/recipes. I hate digging through my storage so I just drop stuff on the ground.

I've pulled the items out of storage. Did you want to come to my island or for me to visit yours? You can shop on my island if you want, but please don't pick up any of the items on the ground other than the DIYs/recipes. I hate digging through my storage so I just drop stuff on the ground.
my island is a bit of a mess at the moment, so would it be alright to go to yours? Ofc! I won't touch your other goodies c: btw, is there any chance that you have rose starts in your shop? I'm trying to breed blur roses but my nook doesn't sell them haha

my island is a bit of a mess at the moment, so would it be alright to go to yours? Ofc! I won't touch your other goodies c: btw, is there any chance that you have rose starts in your shop? I'm trying to breed blur roses but my nook doesn't sell them haha
I just checked, and it looks like Nooks does not have roses today. It is selling an amazing machine, colorful wheel, and table setting if you need any of those. I haven't looked at what Ables is selling yet.

I could see if Leif is selling roses on Harv's island, but that would take 5-10 minutes because I haven't gotten my fortune or checked the art today. Did you want me to send the Dodo code now or after I go to Harv's island.

Back