• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Giving Away DIYS & Recipes

im interested in the following diys and recipes. you can come to my island to drop off. let me know when you are available.

Apple smoothie
Carp on a cutting board
Carrot-tops curry
Cherry jam
Frosted pretzels
Frozen fence
Fruit wreath
Log bench
Log chair
Log extra-long sofa
Natural garden table
Orange wall
Orange wall-mounted clock
Palm-tree lamp
Paw-print doorplate
Pear smoothie
Pull-apart bread
Terrarium
Sorry, I usually get an email when someone replies to this thread. I should be available for the next 2 hours or so and then again for about an hour starting 7:15 AM EST.

Edit: I also have Bonfire and Peach Pie if you want them.

i am interested in those as well. i will be available for a few minutes tonight. i could try to be on tomorrow if i already missed you.

i am interested in the cherry jam, cherry jelly, coconut wall planter and frosted pretzels diys.

Last edited:
Bump. I'm still stuck using my old email address so no email notifications, but I'll try to check this site often. I got a frozen fence DIY, several recipes, and assorted DIYs in the past week.

im interested in the following diys and recipes. you can come to my island to drop off. let me know when you are available.

Apple pie
Baked potatoes
Cherry jelly
Coconut juice
Fish-and-chips
Fruit pizza
Fruit scones
Gnocchi di carote
Gnocchi di zucca
Ironwood table
Jarred mushrooms
Mixed-fruits crepe
Mush wall
Mushroom salad
Peach tart
Pile of leaves
Pizza margherita
Pull-apart bread
Salade de carottes rapee
Spaghetti napolitan
Tomato juice
Veggie quiche
Water flooring
Wooden double bed
Woodland wall
Zen-style stone

Apple pie
Baked potatoes
Cherry jelly
Coconut juice
Fish-and-chips
Fruit pizza
Fruit scones
Gnocchi di carote
Gnocchi di zucca
Ironwood table
Jarred mushrooms
Mixed-fruits crepe
Mush wall
Mushroom salad
Peach tart
Pile of leaves
Pizza margherita
Pull-apart bread
Salade de carottes rapee
Spaghetti napolitan
Tomato juice
Veggie quiche
Water flooring
Wooden double bed
Woodland wall
Zen-style stone
I'm turning on my Switch now and should be available on and off throughout the day.

hi! i just started playing again after a few years. i'm missing a lot of DIYs.

the ones i need:

- coconut milk

- frozen fence

- glowing moss headband

- glowing moss hood

- golden altar

- golden bath tub

- seafood ajillo

i can come to your island and pick up! :) if any (or all) have been claimed that's fine, i'll take any that i can get lol. thank you!!!

hi! i just started playing again after a few years. i'm missing a lot of DIYs.

the ones i need:

- coconut milk

- frozen fence

- glowing moss headband

- glowing moss hood

- golden altar

- golden bath tub

- seafood ajillo

i can come to your island and pick up! :) if any (or all) have been claimed that's fine, i'll take any that i can get lol. thank you!!!
Hello! Everything listed should still be available. I compared the list to my inventory just yesterday so it should be up to date.

I'm turning on my Switch now, and I should be available on and off throughout the day.

Hi. Can I please get these:
Bonsai shelf
Mum cushion
Pile of zen
She’ll bed
Windflower fan

Hi. Can I please get these:
Bonsai shelf
Mum cushion
Pile of zen
She’ll bed
Windflower fan
Sure! Did you want to come to my island or for me to visit yours? If you come to my island, you can shop if you want, but please don't pick up anything off the ground. I drop stuff on the ground when I don't want to deal with digging through my storage for it.

Also, do you want the DIYs/recipe for any of the following? I haven't added them to the list yet:
Peach smoothie
Pear wall
Tiny library
Woven-vines hat
Zen-style stone

Sure! Did you want to come to my island or for me to visit yours? If you come to my island, you can shop if you want, but please don't pick up anything off the ground. I drop stuff on the ground when I don't want to deal with digging through my storage for it.

Also, do you want the DIYs/recipe for any of the following? I haven't added them to the list yet:
Peach smoothie
Pear wall
Tiny library
Woven-vines hat
Zen-style stone
I would like to come to you, if that’s ok.
I can come now, and I’ll take the zen stone and peach smoothie, please. Thanks!

Back