• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Get your cute peach here <3 [Winner Announced!]

I read it and I would love to enter because I've been wanting the buttfruit collectible for so long. <3

I want the peach because first I can't afford it, and having a nice collectible is cool

awesome, thanks for the giveaway (Even though my chance of winning is not very good)
I read it

read it! thank you so much for this!

I would love to enter because I can never afford cute collectibles and I plan on having my top row all the fruit & bottom all cakes and stuff <3

Wow thanks for this giveaway! I would love to enter. I read the rules! :]

hi i've read it and i would love to enter. the peach is my fave fruit ever and i would love to have one. c:

I read it. Thanks for hosting this giveaway! Butt fruit is life. <3

Read it! I would LOVE this peach, as I tried for peaches and yellow houses but my computer crashed from the lag. *Cries*

I really really really want this Peach. I made a mistake of selling an Apple so I won't make that mistake again by not selling it.
Another thing I want to say is...

...I Read It...

I read it!
Tysm for doing this, it's so nice to see tbt members giving instead of just receiving.

Reddit Read It! I don't have a Peach, and I would want one. Thanks restock bonanza.

I do like how the peaches look like butts. This is nice of you.

I read it!

Hey guys! :D I just got off work so I'll be working on the Entry list now! Thanks for being patient with me! <3 Also just a reminder! If you already have a peach, I won't be entering you into this giveaway! Sorry >__< I want others who do not have a peach to be able to have one of their own! :) Thanks for understanding! <3 Good luck to everyone! cx

Read it!
Tysm for helping the busy people who couldn't get online during the restocks!

Hey guys! The Entry List is now updated! :3 Good luck! <3 Entry List will be closed at exactly 9pm PST time! Then the winner will be announced shortly after! :D

Hey there, it's been awhile! Nice giveaways as always, Miharu! I'd love to enter if that's okay -- read it as well!

Thanks for the opportunity!
HATORIII <3 How have you been??? ; v ; Ahhh it's definitely been so long!!! And of course!! Added you to the list! <3

Thanks for giving away, you are so nice, love you Miharu <3
Glad to have you have back
Ahhh Cad!! I missed you guys!! >//v/< Love you too! <3

I have read it! :)
Thank you! And if I'm right, I can enter twice? Thank you so much!! <33
Yup!! I've added your name in twice! :D

Thank you so much!!
I read it :D

Also, glad to see you back, Miharu!
Glad to be back! :)

Miharu ily <3

read it btw, 2 entrys for me!
Aww N e s s unfortunately it's only 1 for you, because according to the active members (when it was last updated) you weren't an active member on TP > A <

how nice of you, Miharu! You never fail to amaze me with your kindness (this isnt an entry btw)
best of luck to everyone!!
Ahh you are too sweet ; v ;

aww this is sweet <3 read it!
D'aww > v < I'm sorry!! ; v ; I can't enter you because you already own a peach! >__< (Your line up was so pretty ahhh <3 )

I wanna enter! Also, you guys should read IT by Stephen King!
Sorry Blue! I can't enter you either because you also own a peach >__< This giveaway is for people who do not have a peach yet! :3

Hey Miharu, it's been a while c:

Read it.

Thanks for the giveaway, I would like one entry :)

Woah, nice to see you on here again Miharu!! <3 I would like to enter please
Read it! Thank you for hosting :D

Back