Giveaway 🌸Spring cleaning! Free collectibles!🌷

could I have one of your red carnations? thanks so much!

This is so kind of you!! If it was okay, would I be able to give one of your father's day carnations and emerald a new home?

Could I actually grab that lovely cart or whatever it is too? It’s lovely lol. Thank youuuu!

No limit! I have at least 5 famous mushrooms 🍄 looking for a nice garden home.
That’s perfect! I was actually going to ask if I could have 5 if you have some that are relatively consecutive. (Although if that’s too many I’d just take one and a single carnation pls) tysm!

By cart, do you mean carnation? I have a 2019 and a 2016 one left, if you have a preference. 🙃
Ohhh do you mean floral train cart?
Yeah the floral train cart! haha I didn’t get any of those originally so I had no idea what it was called haha. 😂

Aw, this is so sweet of you! I'd love the train piece, I only have the train itself so far. 😅🚂
The message could be something like choo choo. 😂

Thank you so much! Also if you still have any leftover carnations when you decide to wrap up your spring cleaning pls lmk.

Hello, thanks so much for this. Can I please have the house one? I don't any of them yet.
Post automatically merged:

And any message regarding the farewell to New Leaf will be wonderful. Thanks again

Back