• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway Get your cute peach here <3 [Winner Announced!]

I read it and I would love to enter because I've been wanting the buttfruit collectible for so long. <3

I want the peach because first I can't afford it, and having a nice collectible is cool

awesome, thanks for the giveaway (Even though my chance of winning is not very good)
I read it

read it! thank you so much for this!

I would love to enter because I can never afford cute collectibles and I plan on having my top row all the fruit & bottom all cakes and stuff <3

hi i've read it and i would love to enter. the peach is my fave fruit ever and i would love to have one. c:

I read it. Thanks for hosting this giveaway! Butt fruit is life. <3

Read it! I would LOVE this peach, as I tried for peaches and yellow houses but my computer crashed from the lag. *Cries*

I really really really want this Peach. I made a mistake of selling an Apple so I won't make that mistake again by not selling it.
Another thing I want to say is...

...I Read It...

I read it!
Tysm for doing this, it's so nice to see tbt members giving instead of just receiving.

Reddit Read It! I don't have a Peach, and I would want one. Thanks restock bonanza.

I do like how the peaches look like butts. This is nice of you.

I read it!

Hey guys! :D I just got off work so I'll be working on the Entry list now! Thanks for being patient with me! <3 Also just a reminder! If you already have a peach, I won't be entering you into this giveaway! Sorry >__< I want others who do not have a peach to be able to have one of their own! :) Thanks for understanding! <3 Good luck to everyone! cx

Read it!
Tysm for helping the busy people who couldn't get online during the restocks!

Hey guys! The Entry List is now updated! :3 Good luck! <3 Entry List will be closed at exactly 9pm PST time! Then the winner will be announced shortly after! :D

Hey there, it's been awhile! Nice giveaways as always, Miharu! I'd love to enter if that's okay -- read it as well!

Thanks for the opportunity!
HATORIII <3 How have you been??? ; v ; Ahhh it's definitely been so long!!! And of course!! Added you to the list! <3

Thanks for giving away, you are so nice, love you Miharu <3
Glad to have you have back
Ahhh Cad!! I missed you guys!! >//v/< Love you too! <3

I have read it! :)
Thank you! And if I'm right, I can enter twice? Thank you so much!! <33
Yup!! I've added your name in twice! :D

Thank you so much!!
I read it :D

Also, glad to see you back, Miharu!
Glad to be back! :)

Miharu ily <3

read it btw, 2 entrys for me!
Aww N e s s unfortunately it's only 1 for you, because according to the active members (when it was last updated) you weren't an active member on TP > A <

how nice of you, Miharu! You never fail to amaze me with your kindness (this isnt an entry btw)
best of luck to everyone!!
Ahh you are too sweet ; v ;

aww this is sweet <3 read it!
D'aww > v < I'm sorry!! ; v ; I can't enter you because you already own a peach! >__< (Your line up was so pretty ahhh <3 )

I wanna enter! Also, you guys should read IT by Stephen King!
Sorry Blue! I can't enter you either because you also own a peach >__< This giveaway is for people who do not have a peach yet! :3

Hey Miharu, it's been a while c:

Read it.

Thanks for the giveaway, I would like one entry :)

Woah, nice to see you on here again Miharu!! <3 I would like to enter please
Read it! Thank you for hosting :D

Back