• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway Get your cute peach here <3 [Winner Announced!]

Hello I've read it! and i would like to enter for a chance to win your lovely peach give away, thank you.

Hey Miharu, it's been a while c:

Read it.

Thanks for the giveaway, I would like one entry :)
Omg it really has!!! And added you to the entry list!! :D Welcome back Blackjack!!

Woah, nice to see you on here again Miharu!! <3 I would like to enter please
Read it! Thank you for hosting :D
AHHH SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU TOO!!! <3 Glad to be back!! ; v; And of course!~ Added you to the entry list!

Hello I've read it! and i would like to enter for a chance to win your lovely peach give away, thank you.
Of course!! <3 You've been added! :D Good luck! cx

I've read it! May I enter as well or am I too late? ;w;

Not entering, but this is a very sweet giveaway! The rules definitely make it safer for the users who ACTUALLY WANT the peach! Thanks for being so generous Miharu, and good luck you guys~

I already have a peach, but I just wanna say thank you @Miharu for hosting another nice giveaway, and good luck to everyone here! ^^

I've read it and I'd like to enter. I'm so thankful for this giveaway. Heh I probably have better luck winning a peach from this than I actually did in the restock even with so many entries.

Anyways, thanks again! ^_^

I already have a peach, but I just wanna say thank you @Miharu for hosting another nice giveaway, and good luck to everyone here! ^^
It's always my pleasure <3

Hey can i enter again?Im in Team Popsicle.Read it!
Sorry Rook! As I said in my original post, only TP members who were considered active during the last time I updated the roster would be able to get an extra entry! Since you just joined TP today, it won't count. >__<

I've read it and I'd like to enter. I'm so thankful for this giveaway. Heh I probably have better luck winning a peach from this than I actually did in the restock even with so many entries.

Anyways, thanks again! ^_^
You've been entered! <3 And it's my pleasure! :3

If I'm not too late I would love to enter! - Read it! <3 ^.^
It's not too late! :D You've been entered! Good luck! :3

thank you for this, read it! ♥
No problem! <3

Hi, I was entered correct? c:

ahh i have a peach from last summer so this isn't an entry ((-: good luck to those entering tho!!

Omg I'm so dumb >-< I'll try again, read it, I'll enter c:

Omg I'm so dumb >-< I'll try again, read it, I'll enter c:

Haha no worries!! Thanks for reading thoroughly!! <3 I'll add you in now! :D Good luck! cx

- - - Post Merge - - -

Entries are now closed!! I'll be announcing the winner in about 10-20 minutes! :3

Back