• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Genshin Impact

A new five star Anemo catalyst character is coming to Genshin Impact version 4.4 soon. Check the above video out if you haven't already.

-------------------------------

I will definitely be wishing on this banner! I don't have or really use any Anemo teams, but nevertheless I'm still excited for Cloud Retainer to finally be usable in battle.

Anyway, good luck to those wishing on this banner and I hope you get the character(s) you want.

Update: I'm currently at 75 pity on the limited banner in-game, and have enough Primogems saved to get a 5 star character. I'm not guaranteed, however, so I'm really hoping I win 50/50 for Xianyun. Either way, however, I'll still continue wishing on the banner because I want cons for GaMing.

Check out these links down below too:

Outfit Teaser: Teyvat Style – Bathed in Heavenly Moonlight | Genshin Impact
Genshin Impact Version 4.4 Preview
"Chenyu Anecdotes": Version 4.4 New Contents Display Page Now Available!
"In this era of fair winds and gentle rains, one needs not marshal the winds to deliver the rainclouds." — "Passerine Herald" Xianyun

I'm getting really close to having max friendship with Navia. Super excited to get her card, as I've been wanting that for awhile.

Also, I now have enough pity and Primogems saved + I'm guaranteed to get Chiori. I'm super excited as she looks super fun to play. These next several version updates are going to be absolutely KILLING it in the character department. :blush:

Version 4.5 is on its way! Super excited as it's going to be mostly Mondstadt-themed, and I have more than enough pulls to obtain Chiori. :blush:

I just today finished triple-crowning Navia (thanks to the Sacred Sakura tree in Inazuma), so now she's C6, triple-crowned, and fully built. I also have her namecard as well. I really love that I made her so strong because she's definitely taken the second spot under Yoimiya in my top three favorite Genshin Impact characters. Really looking forward to the Chiori trailer that should be coming out soon! 🥳

UaEhldQ.png

A new five star Geo sword character is coming to Genshin Impact version 4.5 soon. Check the above video out if you haven't already.

-----------------------------

I will be wishing on this banner! I'm super excited to have yet another Geo DPS, and Chiori looks like she will be a lot of fun to play.

Anyway, good luck to those wishing on this banner and I hope you get the character(s) you want.

Update: I'm currently at 60 pity and guaranteed on the featured character banner. That means I only need 30 pulls to obtain Chiori. Thankfully I have over 9,000 Primogems saved up currently from playing the game, so I have enough to get Chiori and then use the rest on her weapon banner as well.

-----------------------------

Version 4.5 "Blades Weaving Betwixt Brocade" Trailer | Genshin Impact
"Genshin Impact X Discovery" Nature Benefit Collaboration Has Begun!
Genshin Impact Version 4.5 Preview
"It's up to me to decide who I want to be and to cut my own path. No one can tell me what to do." — "The Thundering Seamstress" Chiori

The music in this is so calming, perfect for falling asleep~

Also, unrelated, but we're getting closer and closer to Arlecchino's release! I can't wait for the livestream. :blush:

God the animated short for Arlecchino is so amazing..Her lore is really good on how she joined the harbingers! I can't wait to get her when she releases (thank the Archons that I'm guaranteed) hopefully I can get her weapon..

A new five star Pyro polearm character is coming to Genshin Impact version 4.6 soon. Check the above video out if you haven't already.

Not a surprise, but I will be wishing on this banner in order to obtain Arlecchino. Pyro is my favorite Vision in the game, so I'll be glad to add her to my roster.

Update: I'm currently sitting at around 11,207 Primogems saved, which is around 70 pulls. Just around enough to get me to soft pity.

Genshin Impact Version 4.6 Preview
"Symphony of a Bygone Kingdom": Version 4.6 New Contents Display Page Now Available!
"The Song Burning in the Embers" Full Animated Short | Genshin Impact
"Staring into my eyes is ill-advised. I can't promise you'll like what you see..." — "Dire Balemoon" Arlecchino

My poor PC took 3 days to download the update but I finally got Arlecchino!!!! I have her at C1 and I'm using her with the Staff of Homa, because as cool and tempting as the scythe is I don't wanna pull on the weapon banner again lmao

I've been saving for her ever since her appearance in A Winter Night's Lazzo and I'm really not disappointed! She has one of the coolest designs and some of the coolest animations in the game imo, her backstory is interesting, and she's super fun to play and explore with!

Haven't decided on a team for her yet, but I'll probably do something with Overloaded because Electro is one of my favourite elements and I already have some well-built Electro supports. Seems like a good excuse to use my Beidou again actually. I've been using the same team with Tighnari for almost 2 years now so it'll be nice to learn a new playstyle as well!

IMG_8185.jpeg

I obtained Arlecchino as well! Currently have her at C6 and using the CW artifact set on her until I have time to farm her new one. She's working really well for me with Yelan, Kazuha, and Zhongli. The vape + swirl combo basically helps her instakill enemies. Saw that a recommended team had Xingqui on it, and I did try that for awhile, but it felt pretty redundant with Yelan already there.

I'm SUPER looking forward to doing her story quest soon. Going to use my Navia team for that, and judging by how quickly other boss battles have gone when I use that team, I'm expecting no different with Arlecchino. :blush:

EDED7if.png

0sgRJEJ.png

mw7dr9v.png

Back