• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Generic Poor Writing Roleplay Adventure 3.0

"Um..da humans... will rek u if u..do pose a threat... and I will offer my life for da dum campssafety." I say, and feel tears develop.

i begin my journy at the peak of the hill of villagetown and i see my villagetown: it is nice, i remember the times when i pick up a good stick good for walk,ing it was my favourite stick and then one day i saw that it had magic powers it is a stick and sword at the same and it has many powers of blue "today is the day i start my adventure" i quickly run down hill to my home to get my stick and say goodbye to my mom "im prud of you hony have, good adventure many face u be seeing an much wise" i leave my house and wave goodbye to doge in the doghouse and i shed tear "i will miss my villagetown, many memory" my adventure begins

"I'm going to write about this day all on my Free! x Homestuck x Dog with a Blog x Gravity Falls tumblr blog and tell my mutual, w33b-slayer69 all about shrak!"

"babe this cave is scaring me..... i want my mom who is obama but like as halloween!! :( "

"don't worry I can flash them and then they can'at see"
Aiden used Flash
Aiden's self confidence fell!
Geodude's self confidence rose!
"crap"

The church is near the village of dugtrios and llamas. Tread lightly across these deadlands though, as the dangerous thieves are out there robbing unaware grooms of their suits. Always keep a doorknob and a tap handy for combat.

i begin my journy at the peak of the hill of villagetown and i see my villagetown: it is nice, i remember the times when i pick up a good stick good for walk,ing it was my favourite stick and then one day i saw that it had magic powers it is a stick and sword at the same and it has many powers of blue "today is the day i start my adventure" i quickly run down hill to my home to get my stick and say goodbye to my mom "im prud of you hony have, good adventure many face u be seeing an much wise" i leave my house and wave goodbye to doge in the doghouse and i shed tear "i will miss my villagetown, many memory" my adventure begins
on the way to a cave I pass bye villagetown. I see some noob standing there, but he's hot. Im conflicted :confused:

" i stare at the ground
where did my life go rong
"

"trundleypoo lets just get out of here"

Name: LaShawndae
Just tell us if you're gay or not, the whole world wants to know: Agender
How overly attractive is your ideal self: Hot, like sizzle some sausages on my skin hot.
What cliche named land are you from: Mii Plaza
Do you promise to never use proper grammar: yis

Backstory: LaShawndae was created be the goddess Natty in a mystical place called "Wii U", and now she's here. The end

i see the nayber town off in distanc i like thelook many fall leaf r here and color of red gree yellow n orang, i breathe in the smell of crisp aier it nice i smell the leaf of tree and i feel the power of the stick in my holstr suddenly i hear a noise "arooooooooooooooofaaafafafaaafaaugugugugguuchuggggggggaaaamooooseeeeeiiiiiii" i new at start "it is a rare kangaweebtrain! I must destroi beest of evil!" i drwa my stick from it holstr and begin my assault "hiya1 u r gonna lose everythin die !" with a quick slice i chop off its dong and it explodd "aaahhh' i feel the pain hit m cheest "this dong burn me, but i must fite !" 'supaslash attack whip111" "boooooomm" the evil monster die and i can resume my journy "i wont forget thisi will find, the source of, all, evil, pls help me shrek"

Back