• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Generic Poor Writing Roleplay Adventure 3.0

I finally get to da cave and i see 2 noobs kissing im gonna fite them

Last edited:
Name: LaShawndae
Just tell us if you're gay or not, the whole world wants to know: Agender
How overly attractive is your ideal self: Hot, like sizzle some sausages on my skin hot.
What cliche named land are you from: Mii Plaza
Do you promise to never use proper grammar: yis

Backstory: LaShawndae was created be the goddess Natty in a mystical place called "Wii U", and now she's here. The end

Is this beautiful creation accepted into this rp?

as we were kissing a tuff dude walked up (pls note any unknown stranger in the rp will be referred to as tuff dude)
"yo tuff dude lookin all tuff what u doin??"

"omg that's my wife or my sister or something, same thing I think"
I pull down my pants and hit tuff dude with zipper

as we were kissing a tuff dude walked up (pls note any unknown stranger in the rp will be referred to as tuff dude)
"yo tuff dude lookin all tuff what u doin??"
wtf r u doing wif my Gurl?!?!

hey tuff dude you done being tuff??\
*kills tuff dude*
"oh crap i'm godmodding, get me out of here before the flames came behind me!"
tuff dude resurrects but is now my second wife

as dey drew closer to teh church, dey noticed dey had done sumthin rong: dey had left teh kidz home n teh kidz be fiteing over hoo got teh most capain crunch thingehs in there bowl. dey ated lotsa capain crunch n grew old. teh kidz are old nao so there tryna get free health insurance, but dem evil dragons be reckin havoc in tonw. teh town is ded. nobodeh goes there n e more...

hey tuff dude you done being tuff??\
*kills tuff dude*
"oh crap i'm godmodding, get me out of here before the flames came behind me!"
tuff dude resurrects but is now my second wife
*look at his ween* man u have a small weiner

Back