Turnips General Turnip Discussion & Daisy Mae Prices Thread

Timmy and Tommy are wanting me to sell my turnips to them for 84 bells... not happening.
Is there anyone with a better selling rate?

Timmy and Tommy are wanting me to sell my turnips to them for 84 bells... not happening.
Is there anyone with a better selling rate?
I'm about to. Started with decreasing prices and suddenly jumped to 122. I either have a small spike or a large one but don't expect anything too crazy. I TT so I will open in a few hours if I do have a large spike.

I'm about to. Started with decreasing prices and suddenly jumped to 122. I either have a small spike or a large one but don't expect anything too crazy. I TT so I will open in a few hours if I do have a large spike.
I'm about to go eat, but I'll check back in once I am finished.

I don't suppose any TTer is on a Sunday morning right now?

Please Help!

I'm looking to sell my turnips somewhere. I have been busy all week and right now they are 76 on my island. I am willing to pay 99k bells or some NMT if you like. Anything over 200 would be great

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi there !
I am looking for somewhere to sell my turnips, anything over 100 is fine!

Daisy Mae is selling turnips at 91 Bells! I am accepting tips in any form, bells, flowers, furniture items, art, fossils, DIYs, NMT, whatever you feel like tipping me!
Please PM me for the dodo!

daisy is here selling turnips for 104!!

I have a long night ahead of me ahaha. please swing by! my island is a mess right now, i am trying to make money so that i can up my rating :ccc

please message for dodo code
<3
much love

Last edited:
daisy is here selling turnips for 104!!

I have a long night ahead of me ahaha. please swing by! my island is a mess right now, i am trying to make money so that i can up my rating :ccc

please message for dodo code
<3
much love
can i give you some bells?

looking to sell my turnips! please let me know if you have a good price (300+ bells)!! 💜🌼

Daisy is selling turnips at 90 on Hobbiton around for the next 40 mins.

I’m looking to buy some turnips from daisy mae. I know that she will no longer be selling in most time zones but if anyone has their game on an earlier time in the day then I’d love to visit! I’m looking for prices no higher than 100. Thank you!

My turnips are selling for 544 ^^

ive looked on other websites but nothing that i can sell fast
pls anyone idc if it's only 100 bells or whatever but i must sell lsmfdashfiuashs
will pay sadasda
ty

Back