Games you're embarrassed to tell your friends that you play them

gamerdude309 said:
There are none but if they're not realistic or violent they go back to talking about COD - The game that takes no skill.
Halo is the one that takes no skill.

ACCF18 said:
gamerdude309 said:
There are none but if they're not realistic or violent they go back to talking about COD - The game that takes no skill.
And those posts are the kind that start flame wars.
Just sayin'.

[Nook said:
,Jan 4 2011, 09:20:59 PM]
ACCF18 said:
gamerdude309 said:
Just sayin'.
I'm just saying, too. Your health bar recovers. You recover in CoD, but it isn't as easy as Halo. I find the story mode in CoD more difficult than Halo, and more noobs are on Halo than CoD I noticed.

ACCF18 said:
[Nook said:
,Jan 4 2011, 09:20:59 PM]
ACCF18 said:
gamerdude309 said:
Just sayin'.
I'm just saying, too. Your health bar recovers. You recover in CoD, but it isn't as easy as Halo. I find the story mode in CoD more difficult than Halo, and more noobs are on Halo than CoD I noticed.
I'm not saying you're wrong or anything.

I'm just saying lots of people get butthurt over it, lol.

ACCF18 said:
gamerdude309 said:
I'm not just saying it because I play both Halo: Reach and CoD often but both games online mode takes a lot of playing to get good at it so they both take "skill" but Halo takes quite a bit more if you consider the fact that it requires team work to do good and you must maintain the power weapons. Huge run on sentence.

Also I have no games that I play that I would be embarrassed about.

ACCF18 said:
gamerdude309 said:
>implying you have enough skill to know the difference

Back