• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Games to play with your partner?

CylieDanny

🔥The Spicy Prince🔥
Bells
Island
Fuggire
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Fortune Cookie
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Not for me, for my sister. She asked for a new game for a gift but she's super picky.

But I noticed she likes playing games with her boyfriend. Since they play pokemon violet, pokemon sword, a bit of overwatch together.

Im not a gaming guru, so Im not really sure what she might like. She really likes fantasy genre.

But.. Any recommendations?

(Also hi, haven't posted in awhile ^^)

Overcooked 2, Tricky Towers, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. Switch stuff that comes into mind :blush:

Not really fantasy, but good multiplayer game I'd say.

Not sure any of these picks ‘fit in’ with the games you listed, but here’s a few Nintendo Switch games my partner & I have enjoyed playing together in the past:
  • Yoshi’s Crafted World - a platformer that can be played single-player or co-op, though my partner & played the entire game co-op. The art style & level design are both fantastic.
  • It Takes Two - a platformer designed to be played co-op. We liked how each character has different abilities that need to be used in tandem to complete each area.
  • Overcooked All You Can Eat & Overcooked 2 - super fun and chaotic cooking games that support up to four players. We really liked them, but I also know a lot of people who hate them because they find them too stressful, LOL.

Not sure any of these picks ‘fit in’ with the games you listed, but here’s a few Nintendo Switch games my partner & I have enjoyed playing together in the past:
  • Yoshi’s Crafted World - a platformer that can be played single-player or co-op, though my partner & played the entire game co-op. The art style & level design are both fantastic.
  • It Takes Two - a platformer designed to be played co-op. We liked how each character has different abilities that need to be used in tandem to complete each area.
  • Overcooked All You Can Eat & Overcooked 2 - super fun and chaotic cooking games that support up to four players. We really liked them, but I also know a lot of people who hate them because they find them too stressful, LOL.
It Takes Two is amazing game! It's really impossible to play it alone, so you have to cooperate with your partner and communicate during the game. It can challenging sometimes, but you learn how to talk with your partner.
Also It Takes Two has amazing views!
There are also some games by Josef Fares - Brothers and A Way Out. Really worthy to play

Many games I play are pc games, but idk if you guys have a pc for games.

On Steam (you can check Nintendo's Eshop):
TemTem
Bloons TD6
Soul Worker
Dinkum
Terraria
Warhammer Vermintide 2 (fyi it is gory)
Staxel
Craftopia
Streets of Rage 4
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge
~
Games I haven't played but heard about:
Ooblets
Sackboy: A Big Adventure
KeyWe
Hat in Time
Rappelz

My fiance and I had a lot of fun playing part-time UFO, super cute and fun game to work together to stack stuff in, some of the later levels are really tricky.

Back