• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Gamer Screenshots

Chrysopal

under-rated □
Bells
Switch
1043-7584-5621
Island
Appleton
Father's Day Carnation
Red Balloon
Father's Day Carnation
Cherry (Fruit)
So, I was looking through the depths of my Google drive when I found a photo of my Switch. This photo must have been my first Nintendo Switch photo or ... 'screenshot' (not really lol)
Apparently, my first 3 games were ACNH, Zelda Breath Of The Wild (gifted), and Tetris99.
IMG_20210731_1739414.jpg
Post and share your out-of-context gaming photos or screenshots below. please and thank you.
Would love to see other forumers gaming experiences!

So, I was looking through the depths of my Google drive when I found a photo of my Switch. This photo must have been my first Nintendo Switch photo or ... 'screenshot' (not really lol)
Apparently, my first 3 games were ACNH, Zelda Breath Of The Wild (gifted), and Tetris99.
Post and share your out-of-context gaming photos or screenshots below. please and thank you.
Would love to see other forumers gaming experiences!

I love those joycon covers; they're really cute! 🌸🌼

Back