• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Game 10 - Zelda Mafia

Vote Count:
SN: I
DF: I
TG: II
NL: I

DF, you can't vote for yourself... and ZF no "No Lynches". -.-

Come on guys...

Use some thought.

Odd, I thought you'd be better then hosting when I hired you...

No lynches and voting for yourself is allowed unless the moderator states differently in the first post; which you haven't.

Jeez Justin not everyone knows everything...

Learn that people are going to make mistakes...

That means that there's a lynch. Wait one sec.

You know what I'm trying to get across.

Though; on the topic of the game:

I'll have a look through the thread and find what I can.

Okay, the royal court has heard your pleas. You have decided that TheGremp is the mafia. Well let's see.

The royal court has lynched TheGremp, who apparently was Gannondorf! You've killed the greudo leader! GO Royal Court!

However the war is still not over as there are still mafia members among us. Figure out who they are to win.

Thus means there will be no night kills or anyone dying tonight.

If you have a power role you have 48 hours to get them in. Good night everyone.

Justin125 said:
Odd, I thought you'd be better then hosting when I hired you...

No lynches and voting for yourself is allowed unless the moderator states differently in the first post; which you haven't.
Now that wasn't very nice D:

edit: Oops, it's night! Wow... we got lucky

Back