• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Game 10 - Zelda Mafia

Tyler

Retired Staff
Bells
Cake
<big><big><big><big><big>Game 10 - Zelda Mafia</big></big></big>
In Hyrule war is at foot. Gannondorf has restored some power and is planning to wipe out the Hylian Race. Link has just returned from his trip to Termina and has returned to Hyrule. Princess Zelda is hiding among the Shiek. Can you help destroy the evils of Hyrule or will you help capture Zelda and regaining the Triforce for evil?

Stats:
Night 1
8 players alive
1 players dead
Last player killed: TheGremp, TheGremp was Gannondorf on the Pro-Mafia side.

PLAYERS:
Zelandonia
Super_Naruto
ZELDAFREAK104
Justin125
Triforce3force
Sephorith
STORMCOMMANDER
TheGremp - Gannondorf
dragonflamez

ROLES:
Gannondorf
Zelda
Link
Link II
Guard
Turned Guard
Stalfo
Townie
Goron
</big></big><big>

Good day, I am your King of Hyrule, Sir CrazyMe of the Tenth Order of the Odds. You understand the rules. Lynch who you think is a minion of Gannondorf.

Day 1 will end in 72 hours. Good Luck and may you help make Hyrule a better place.

you aren't supposed to know, that's the whole point lol you have to guess with the evidence that you know.

TheGremp said:
you aren't supposed to know, that's the whole point lol you have to guess with the evidence that you know.
Hmm.....we'll have to use our deductive skills.

Here's where Phoenix Wright comes in handy! :gyroidsmile:

Guys 72 hours is up. -.-

/extends by 48 hours

Someone make a vote or I'll start proding. >_>

I'll just take a random vote to start things off.

VOTE: SUPER_NARUTO

I hate to turn my back on a fellow Naruto fan but, I just felt like voting for you

:D

:llama:

Back