• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Future Self

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stay on topic people
*takes off glove and slaps everyone (execpt Coffee)*

So yea i only use it to tell myself happy birthday.

I wrote a letter to me today... I buried a shirt in my friends town behind their civic center, ya know, where they cant see, and I want to see if in three month's ill remember or if its still there

ps I love coffee!!! and coffeebean's not bad either!

I write letters to myself. On Christmas, I wrote all my achievements so far... then I sent it to one christmas later.

i sent one to remind myself about the golden shovel, but then realized you couldn't have more than one in transit when i tried to send one to my future self on my birthday. :santagyroid:

i think the concept of a surprise letter in the future might be nice, but i really would have preferred to be able to send more than one at a time.

i dont use unless i know sumthin like "OMG watch out the moon is going to colapse in the town in 18 of July of 9763" yaaaaaaaaaaay but maybe ill use it later for another reason xD

coffeebean! said:
They could have done something else instead of that....-_-
What a waste....-sigh-
<3 xD
Like Making The Game Better By Creating A Item That You Can Hold [Besides The Tools, Balloon, Windmill, Bubble Wand]

Dark said:
coffeebean! said:
They could have done something else instead of that....-_-
What a waste....-sigh-
<3 xD
Like Making The Game Better By Creating A Item That You Can Hold [Besides The Tools, Balloon, Windmill, Bubble Wand]
Hold flowers? xD
LAWL with the veil....xDDD

i keep a steady log of my life via letters that i send to myself in the future so i remember what i ate the day before and such. i love the function.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back