• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Future Self

Status
Not open for further replies.

coffeebean!

Bells
What's with the future self option when writing letters? Do you guys use it? I think it was just a big waste.....what's the point?

Yes. I sometimes send letters exactly 1 year in the future <3
By then I have probably stopped playing the game however >_<

theres no point unless u want to remind urself of something... thats the only reason i see it for....

I have before. It's a nice feature. It'll be a surprise when you get it in the mail, because my then you would've forgotten about it.

Havanacus said:
0% votes for "Coffeh, I love yew! <3"... >.>
I don't hate coffee or anything, but I don't believe that one member should be any better than the rest, and she's acting like she's on top. >.>

Nah, that was just for fun Tyeforce, no need to get all srs on us. xD
And plus it's totally random and should be for laughs. I put it so you guys have a good ol laugh, but guess that didn't work on you...>_>

Tyeforce said:
Havanacus said:
0% votes for "Coffeh, I love yew! <3"... >.>
I don't hate coffee or anything, but I don't believe that one member should be any better than the rest, and she's acting like she's on top. >.>
*coughcuzsheiscough*
ehem hmmm i think im losing my voice *cough cough*

Guys lets not go off topic for that little joke now...>_<
I think I wrote to my future self once in AC:WW, but I see no point for it, unless it's like a diary and you can read how much of a f00l you were 1 year ago....
._.

coffeebean! said:
Nah, that was just for fun Tyeforce, no need to get all srs on us. xD
And plus it's totally random and should be for laughs. I put it so you guys have a good ol laugh, but guess that didn't work on you...>_>
Sorry about that, I tend to take everything serious. Maybe that's why I'm so bad at picking up on lies and sarcasm, lol...

I kinda use it as a reminder for stuff o_O

I know that I'll play ACCF so it's a good little tool fro me to remember to do stuff

mexiemo said:
I kinda use it as a reminder for stuff o_O

I know that I'll play ACCF so it's a good little tool fro me to remember to do stuff
XD mexiemo is on
>:D hehehe
and yah i think is pretty cool feature XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back