• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Future Self

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO Cry let's not spam coffeh's thread naoz...>_>
xP
But, why would you send something to yourself like a month from that day? Why can't you just store it in your saved mail? Why send....?

lol I voted "Coffeh, I love yew". :p

Um, I never set letters to meh future self, cuz I don't see teh point in it. But
I think I might try it today. Eh... :)

Basically it's for lonely people with no friends. When they're not getting letters from their little animal neighbours or even the HRA or w/e, they'll get letters from themselves reminding themselves how much they love themselves. That way they don't feel bad about being a sad, sad little kid. ^_^

I dont send myself any letters now since im overloaded with em though!!! Mah friends over wifi send me letters a lot.....there so nice! :) I save all of them 2!!!! I always reply to the letters they send me so they know I got there letter!

yes i do sometimes it is fun sometimes i put money in it and then i get a bunch of money later its cool

I write stuff like: Never mind, you don't wanna know. :p
Look at Coffeh and Cry naked in the shower while you stalk them tomorrow.

I dont see the option "Coffee, I want you so much i'll kill yew"
option.

lol, stalker talk

but anyways, ya on WW i maied my self in the future asking about AC:CF, lol.

KingKombat said:
I dont see the option "Coffee, I want you so much i'll kill yew"
option.

lol, stalker talk

but anyways, ya on WW i maied my self in the future asking about AC:CF, lol.
My post was about stalking.

Look at it, or don't. <--- better option.

Bell_Hunter said:
coffeebean! said:
SpikeHawk said:
coffeebean! said:
I'm either very loved on this forum...or very stalked....o_O
xD
Very stalked.

I am glad no one read my post. :D
.....YER NOT COMING TO MY TOWN SPIKE! DX
So can i go? xD
No nubs that think they pwn more than me xDDD
This is getting off topic go to my town profile and ask me that there