• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Full Rococo Gothic Black for Sale!

Silently

Bells
Feedback
100% (5) +
I have the full series (including the wallpaper/carpet) and each piece is customized.
What do you think is a fair price? I will accept bells / DLC / Fish Set / Bug Set / Weeding Day.

Attachments

• 43k6.jpg
    43k6.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 1,373
I will buy! Just a question, can you re-customize it even though it's been customized? I would like to change it to gothic white^-^ I will give you 150k for it and 3x baskets of perfect apples (9 in each basket)~

I was sort of expecting around 300K. The set itself sells for a good bit and then the customization only adds to the price, imo. Though you want to recustomize it (which you can), I don't think that should take away from the cost.

Awh ok, sorry it's too low, I'm terrible at pricing. I think it would be better to let someone have the set who actually wants that customization:') Thanks anyway!^-^

Since sinesapanda wants to re-customize it anyway and I really want a black one, let me try for a higher offer.
300k + Perfect Peaches (I'll see how much I can get, I think 3 baskets, maybe more) + 2 pink tulips or 2 of other hybrid I have and you want? + What else would you want? I have single pieces from Ice/Snowman sets and maybe something else, checking now.

Last edited:
300K bells plus 2 pink tulips is good enough for me 8D. I will add you and open my gates soon

Haha no worries vexnir, it's yours^-^
Aw, thanks hun! ^^

300K bells plus 2 pink tulips is good enough for me 8D. I will add you and open my gates soon
Oopsie, wait a moment, I need to make 300k first! I am always poor so I make bells on the go. Shouldn't take more than 20 minutes, I have 100k, so yeah. Can you wait? ;3

Of course. Just pop by when you're ready :)

Thank you so much! I promise I'll be there soon. Just a little note though, I'll be coming on my second character (I want the set for his house) but I don't think that matters much. Expect Vincent from Bluemoon.

Coming now, sorry!

EDIT: Taking a minute more, because my 3DS doesn't seem to like your FC for some unknown reason.

Last edited:
It says you added me :eek:
My gates are open

I had to add you 3 times because either it just kept on loading or gave me an error.

And now when I finally got to your town it errored again. x_X

--

Thank you so much! <3

Last edited:
Back