TheTangySkitty

Tangy lover
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Tasty Cake
White Cosmos
Feedback
100% (12) +
my friend gave me his fueki pot for my kitchen room, but it doesnt fit at all, so im selling it for TBT only!

current (highest) bid: 6tbt

end at 5pm EST october 31st

Last edited:
Do you know if it's legit? A lot of people hacked it in and im not sure when they became official? If it is legit i'd do, what, 5tbt for a starting bid?

That announcement's from this January for February if I've read it right, (probably not) anyone with Holden's card can get the Fueki set now.

Last edited:
If you read the top it says 1-21-17 until 2-22-2018, but you may be right

- - - Post Merge - - -

ah, nevermind. the link says feb 2017. they should really take that down then

however, Holden doesn't have a card. i believe it was just a limited time wi-fi connect RV like Filly's from feb-may. so i'm sure 90% of the fueki items around are hacked. not saying this one is

good luck with the auction!

Last edited:
Maybe it's a general announcement for hacked items and it's set to pop up for a year-ish?

If you read the top it says 1-21-17 until 2-22-2018, but you may be right

- - - Post Merge - - -

ah, nevermind. the link says feb 2017. they should really take that down then

however, Holden doesn't have a card. i believe it was just a limited time wi-fi connect RV like Filly's from feb-may. so i'm sure 90% of the fueki items around are hacked. not saying this one is

good luck with the auction!

He doesn't? That so wierd, I thought I've seen them before. Maybe it's the other yellow one I've seen, the dog/bear with the brown hat.
My bad!

Last edited:
Back