• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

゚*✩‧₊The Town of Kokoromi˚゚*✩‧₊˚

Game
New Leaf
Island/Town Name
Kokoromi
Hemisphere
North
Native Fruit
Cherry

liliyoa

lover of kitty kitty meow meows!
Bells
Plum Blossom
Zodiac Dragon Figurine
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Chinese Dragon Head
Chinese Dragon Body
Chinese Dragon Tail
Festival Lantern
Red Envelope
I have had this town since 2018 and I am very emotionally attached to it!
My favorite villager in this town is Eugene currently, he was here when I moved in and somehow has never left! Oldest homie.
My favorite memory in this town was when my best friend was going to reset his town, we made sure to force a villager to move out so I could have one of his villagers as a goodbye to his town and a way to keep a part of it. I ended up getting Marina, and I ended up absolutely loving Marina. She's one of my favorites now and I had her for about two or more years in Kokoromi, and when she moved out she left her photo for me in her goodbye letter. That was crazy emotional!!
I want to get back to this town after about a couple years of not playing consistently, I have a lot of things I wanna do still. So I'm gonna share it here!
My town map, current villagers, and ID to follow :>

My ID and town map!
1701577324770.png
1701577337581.png

In every town I've always picked to have my beach be 1 big beach and 1 tiny beach instead of two medium ones, it's sooooo much more convenient.

I alsoooooooo modded grapes into the game with this great mod.
1701577662849.png

Back