• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia Fuchsia Mafia | Signups | Opened

Sorry, Antonio. :/ I feel kind of bad that /obs for your game. But... Russian Roulette Mafia is my last TBT Mafia game.

Is there anyway I can persuade you to come out of retirement for this one game, especially for me? All the big stars come out of retirement for one big grand finale.

Last edited:
Obs please. What I learned from last game is that I don’t have the passion to dig anymore but I’d like to watch.

/obs

Sorry, I just don't really feel like playing right now. Hopefully you're able to find enough players.

I'll need to out too I've just booked tickets to go stay with friends in England this weekend.

Sorry Antonio, please forgive me! 🙏🏻

I'll need to out too I've just booked tickets to go stay with friends in England this weekend.

Sorry Antonio, please forgive me! ����

Aww thats too bad :( i hope u liked my message tho

You guys broke my heart xD

It's cool, I might have to stretch my signups end date.

I'll /in, I thought it'd be too much for me to handle but I could do last game pretty well

fair warning that Sundays are absolutely shot for me, so I won't be active on those days period

Back