Giveaway 🌷 Fruit, Flowers, & Items 🌷 Update: ALL FREE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colette

enchanté
Bells
Switch
8021-5956-4513
Tasty Cake
New Horizons Token
Feedback
100% (69) +
💐 Braeburn Reset Giveaway! 💐

At the end of this week, I'll be selling my town of Braeburn.
Take what you want! Everything must go!

currently offline!
🌷 time zone: EST // fc: 3866-8573-6762 // pick-up preferred // payment after pick-up 🌷
Please ?like? my posts to notify me of offers. If you?d like to tip after taking freebies, I wouldn?t mind ☆

UPDATE: All items are now free!

Remaining:
Various Non-Hybrid Flowers
Various Fruits
Perfect Cherries, Cherries, Apples, Oranges, Peaches, Pears, Lemons, Lychee, Durians, Mangos, Bananas, Coconuts
Prize Ticket - Easter Event

Unorderables & Handhelds
Multiples:
Mush Hanger x2

While in Braeburn, you may:
? Roam freely
? Talk to villagers
? Shake trees for fruit
? Pick weeds
? Dig up Xs
? Buy from shops

Please don't feel bad if you take a ton of stuff! It's all vanishing at the end of the week no matter what.
Thanks for looking!

Last Updated: March 2nd, 7AM

Last edited:
Hi! It's very nice of you to give those flowers away. :) I don't need hybrid flowers, but I'm collecting certain regular flowers. May I look around what flowers you have, and also buy some items off you?
Thank you in advance!

Heart Container
Hylian shield
Princess Zelda dress
Zelda wig
mush wall lamp
snowman

Hi! It's very nice of you to give those flowers away. :) I don't need hybrid flowers, but I'm collecting certain regular flowers. May I look around what flowers you have, and also buy some items off you?
Thank you in advance!

Heart Container
Hylian shield
Princess Zelda dress
Zelda wig
mush wall lamp
snowman

Absolutely! Let me know what kinds of flowers you're looking for and I'm happy to help you locate them around town. All your items will be waiting for you outside the train station. 5 TBT for those will be perfect.

Let me know which FC to add, then I'll have my gates open. Thanks! ♥

Absolutely! Let me know what kinds of flowers you're looking for and I'm happy to help you locate them around town. All your items will be waiting for you outside the train station. 5 TBT for those will be perfect.

Let me know which FC to add, then I'll have my gates open. Thanks! ♥

I'm looking for white flowers in general. Mainly white rose and violets. And I'll be honest, I just like roaming around, shaking trees and talking to villagers. xD
This is my FC. 2337-7649-6928
Let me know when I can hop in, thank you.<3
2337-7649-6928

I'm looking for white flowers in general. Mainly white rose and violets. And I'll be honest, I just like roaming around, shaking trees and talking to villagers. xD
This is my FC. 2337-7649-6928
Let me know when I can hop in, thank you.<3
2337-7649-6928

Awesome, sounds good! Added and gates are now open.

Hi hi! May I visit for some hybrids please? (-:

Last edited:
Hi there!! I'm looking for some blue hybrids and bamboo shoots, if possible. Thanks!

Absolutely! Added you and gates are open.

Sure thing! No blue roses, but should have plenty of the rest. Shoot me your FC and I'll add you.

Hi! Awesome! My FC is 1161-0434-9453

Thank you!

Hello there thanks so much for doing this!May I come over and visit?Also looking for blue,pink,orange and purple hybrids.Also would like the all the Hamphrey pics please!I would also like Muffy,Kabuki,Cookie and Nate pics. Also would like the ancient and sporty floor/walls.Also would like the sleigh,ski rack,snoman martyoshoka and small igloo.Thanks so much!

Hey! This is so kind of you, good luck on your new town!
Could I pop over for some mushrooms if I find any and some fruits? ♥

Hi, everyone! Yes, you all may come visit. ♥

Give me a few minutes to add everyone/get items ready and I'll notify when gates are open. Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello there thanks so much for doing this!May I come over and visit?Also looking for blue,pink,orange and purple hybrids.Also would like the all the Hamphrey pics please!I would also like Muffy,Kabuki,Cookie and Nate pics. Also would like the ancient and sporty floor/walls.Also would like the sleigh,ski rack,snoman martyoshoka and small igloo.Thanks so much!

Alright, I miscounted somehow and only have 1 Hamphrey pic, hope that's okay! Those items will come to 8 TBT with the discount. I'll bring them to the train station when you arrive. :)

And everyone has been added, and gates are open!

Hi, everyone! Yes, you all may come visit. ♥

Give me a few minutes to add everyone/get items ready and I'll notify when gates are open. Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright, I miscounted somehow and only have 1 Hamphrey pic, hope that's okay! Those items will come to 8 TBT with the discount. I'll bring them to the train station when you arrive. :)

And everyone has been added, and gates are open!

On my way! :)

Hi! I was wondering if you happen to be selling fertilizer? I haven't unlocked it int my 2nd town & am looking to get some to help start growing hybrids. Thank you!

Could you give me an estimate of how much it would cost for the Full Golden Set
( except the wallpaper and flooring )

Hi! I was wondering if you happen to be selling fertilizer? I haven't unlocked it int my 2nd town & am looking to get some to help start growing hybrids. Thank you!

I don't have any stocked up, but you're free to visit my store and buy the one for sale. Will add you just in case.

UPDATE: Going AFK to get some lunch everyone, but the gates are open. Please feel free to roam and take what you need. Autumn_Leaves, if you don't mind waiting an hour & a half or so, I can drop your items then!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could you give me an estimate of how much it would cost for the Full Golden Set
( except the wallpaper and flooring )

I don't have the full set, just the couple items listed. They are 2 TBT each

I don't have any stocked up, but you're free to visit my store and buy the one for sale. Will add you just in case.

UPDATE: Going AFK to get some lunch everyone, but the gates are open. Please feel free to roam and take what you need. Autumn_Leaves, if you don't mind waiting an hour & a half or so, I can drop your items then!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't have the full set, just the couple items listed. They are 2 TBT each

Sorry, didn’t realise there was a link to the catalog.
I would like to buy the Golden Clock and the Golden Closet for 4 TBT

Sorry, didn’t realise there was a link to the catalog.
I would like to buy the Golden Clock and the Golden Closet for 4 TBT

Sounds good! I'll be back in about an hour and a half and we can schedule the pick-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back