• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Free Mousepad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might get mine tomorrow as tomorrow is my second week since I have ordered this mousepad. I'll take some pictures of it tomorrow if I get it.

Ordered this:
4-52452179-0-0-1.jpg

TravisTouchdown said:
Ordered this:
4-52452179-0-0-1.jpg
That looks sick.

Mine is still processing. I'm probably going to contact support today and ask them about this bull*censored.2.0*.

Aw, don't have more than 50 friends. If only I spent more time on Facebook....

You guys are seriously lucky. It's been over eight days and I haven't got mine. BUT I did contact support and they said that they will contact me back in the next 24 - 48 hours.

Edit:
Just checked my email. Censored a few things due to obvious reasons. Some reason it wasn't 24 - 48 hours. Weird huh?

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>eMail</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
bedf7d.jpg
</div>

they take awhile to come guys just wait.
Trust me.
I cant find the image but its the Picture of the Heavy weapons guys With the :O face looking to the right.

Nic said:
You guys are seriously lucky. It's been over eight days and I haven't got mine. BUT I did contact support and they said that they will contact me back in the next 24 - 48 hours.

Edit:
Just checked my email. Censored a few things due to obvious reasons. Some reason it wasn't 24 - 48 hours. Weird huh?

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>eMail</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
bedf7d.jpg
</div>
It takes like 2 weeks, chill out.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>I think I found the image you are looking for</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
2efoo42.jpg
</div>

DarthGohan1 said:
great grammar in that email... sounds like a legit site >.>
I can't make a higher quality one as my Microsoft Paint uninstalled and now it will only save in bitmap. But if you are talking about grammar, then I agree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back