Free Mousepad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might get mine tomorrow as tomorrow is my second week since I have ordered this mousepad. I'll take some pictures of it tomorrow if I get it.

Ordered this:
4-52452179-0-0-1.jpg

TravisTouchdown said:
Ordered this:
4-52452179-0-0-1.jpg
That looks sick.

Mine is still processing. I'm probably going to contact support today and ask them about this bull*censored.2.0*.

Aw, don't have more than 50 friends. If only I spent more time on Facebook....

You guys are seriously lucky. It's been over eight days and I haven't got mine. BUT I did contact support and they said that they will contact me back in the next 24 - 48 hours.

Edit:
Just checked my email. Censored a few things due to obvious reasons. Some reason it wasn't 24 - 48 hours. Weird huh?

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>eMail</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
bedf7d.jpg
</div>

they take awhile to come guys just wait.
Trust me.
I cant find the image but its the Picture of the Heavy weapons guys With the :O face looking to the right.

Nic said:
You guys are seriously lucky. It's been over eight days and I haven't got mine. BUT I did contact support and they said that they will contact me back in the next 24 - 48 hours.

Edit:
Just checked my email. Censored a few things due to obvious reasons. Some reason it wasn't 24 - 48 hours. Weird huh?

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>eMail</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
bedf7d.jpg
</div>
It takes like 2 weeks, chill out.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>I think I found the image you are looking for</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
2efoo42.jpg
</div>

DarthGohan1 said:
great grammar in that email... sounds like a legit site >.>
I can't make a higher quality one as my Microsoft Paint uninstalled and now it will only save in bitmap. But if you are talking about grammar, then I agree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back