• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*・゚✧ FREE - Enter my town for shopping/dropping off Katie [OFFLINE]

this is such a good thread <3

i'd love to join, if you're accepting other members (though i only have t.i.y.)

if i don't reply to you after this, it means i've fallen back asleep sorry (_ _ ) zzz

ngaw, thank you darl & thank you for the interest! I'd love to have you join this thread! <3

But unfortunately, I am not recruiting any new members as of now, BUT will be recruiting and letting anyone join this thread in about a 3 weeks time! D:

I can drop you a message when I am allowing recruitments soon! <3333 (I easily forget so when this thread opens for new recruitments, feel free to drop a comment! you'll probably see when this thread will open for recruitments <333)

Thanks so much again for the interest sweetie and hopefully you'll come back for when this thread opens for recruitments! <3333

Can I come I've been wanting to go to your town :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Drop me a visitor message if approved :):):):):)

Approved, would you like to come for shopping or dropping off Katie? c: <3 I am not currently giving town tours so you can only shop right now sweetie, sorry. ):

LOL adding you, my friend-code is under my avatar. :3

1005-9828-7555

I'll end the session after 15 minutes since it's pretty late here. So you got 15 minutes of shopping time. :) adding and opening, dear.

LOL cool! :) <3
Gates open! I tt-ed back so all shops can be fully open ^.^

- - - Post Merge - - -

okay, taking no more people over tonight! JellofishXD is the last person over! <3

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE

Can I sell at Retail? I have some Oranges. Also can I go shopping too?

Can I go shopping at the emporium and get my hair done at Shampoodle's please? :3

Yes to both. You have 10 minutes of shopping time! :) x

And for retail -- you have to follow me to retail and if you have locker full of oranges, i'll take you back and forth from your locker to retail! How much oranges are you selling darl? Adding now and opening~

- - - Post Merge - - -

penny, do you mind going shop before selling? After you and qqsd are done shopping, qqsd can leave through station and i'll take you to sell oranges :) adding both now and opening!

- - - Post Merge - - -

added both, tell me when you've added back so I can open gates!

NEW RULE UPDATED TO THREAD: You must add my friend-code beforehand! <3

the rules already there, oops! LOL, next time, please add my friend-code beforehand guys. ^~^

Last edited:
Ok! I'll be there in just one moment, I have to quick give a villager to someone.

Yes to both. You have 10 minutes of shopping time! :) x

And for retail -- you have to follow me to retail and if you have locker full of oranges, i'll take you back and forth from your locker to retail! How much oranges are you selling darl? Adding now and opening~

- - - Post Merge - - -

penny, do you mind going shop before selling? After you and qqsd are done shopping, qqsd can leave through station and i'll take you to sell oranges :) adding both now and opening!

I think I managed to get only a batch or two. Hmm so shopping first and then selling? Yes, I don't mind shopping first and then selling, just let me know when my time's up for shopping and sounds good otherwise! Let me add you and be there in a few!

okay, i'll let penny over first then! (-:

Penny, have you added me back yet? I'll open gates when you do. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

actually, you can sell oranges first XD qrsd isn't coming over until later! so i'll lead you to retail sweetie then you can shop~

Back