Chocolate Cake
Cake
New Year's Party Popper
Cake
Feedback
100% (369) +
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*・゚✧ FREE - Enter my town for shopping/dropping off Katie [OFFLINE]

THIS SERVICE IS COMPLETELY FREE. <3

CURRENTLY ONLY TAKING KATIE & LETTING PEOPLE SHOP ONLY. Not allowing signatures. No longer allowing people into town for signatures as my town is under construction and lots of valuable items are lying around and it's very messy ;-; </3 Will allow the ability to get signatures later on when my town is in good shape again.

DROP A COMMENT IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DROP OFF KATIE OR SHOP ON MAIN STREET [T&T EMPORIUM INCLUDED]. Make sure my friend-code is added beforehand~
also, PLEASE VISITOR MESSAGE ME if I do not reply to your comment. :)

Wifi feed back appreciated~
Current Status: ONLINE
Hello ! I'm dreamysnowx and I'll be starting a free service to help those who need petitions signed, dropping off Katie, selling items on preminum at my re-tail and ..more! Check it out ~

NOTE: THIS THREAD WILL ONLY BE ONLINE WHEN IT SAYS "ONLINE" or the availability on this thread says "ONLINE". I am busy through-out the WEEK-DAYS so my service will most likely only be open on WEEKENDS (Saturdays and Sundays). I will bump again whenever I am available. c:

My service currently will consist of:
~letting people into my town to get signatures.
~Letting people drop off Katie.
~Letting others use my re-tail when items are on preminum (I will post what is currently preminum at my Re-tail daily).
~Letting people use my shampoodle/main-street shops.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will post when my re-tail is opened and closed and what is currently on preminum.

CURRENTLY ON PREMINUM:
RETAIL AVAILABILITY: OPEN

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will post when my main street shops are closed and opened.
MAIN-STREET SHOPS: CURRENTLY OPEN

MY TOWN CURRENTLY HAS THESE FOLLOWING ITEMS AT NOOK'S HOME:
----

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RULES:

-All you need to do is comment on this thread if you ever need petitions signed, dropping off Katie etc.

-Also comment your town name and mayor name, MII name (I'll delete you after) and ALSO friend-code if you don't have it in your side-bar.

TOWN RULES:
~ALWAYS follow me when you are getting signatures. I will lead you to the villagers.

~ALWAYS follow me when you are selling at my retail.
~ALWAYS follow me when you are using main-street.
~ALWAYS leave quickly through the train station after dropping off Katie.
~If you see my town gates are open, feel free to do surprise visits! But if you see their are 2 people at my town, DO NOT COME OVER as that would mean I am doing a trade.
~Also you can only stay at my town for 10 minutes max if you are visiting main street.
~DON'T touch my flowers, unless I say so.
~DON'T run through my flowers.
~DON'T chop down my trees, unless asked to.

INFORMATION: My time-zone is UTC+11 (Australian Time).

***I'll be online daily so this service will most likely be active often, can't guarantee i'll be free all the time though.***

[Also you can subscribe to this thread to know when i'm online]

Message me if I don't respond back to your comment!
Please do not private message me as it will clog up my inbox. Only Private message me when you are seriously in need.

This is a FREE service. Gifts/perfect fruit/tips are not needed but appreciated! Thank you. c:

Wifi feed back not required but would be really appreciated as it would show me it is a sign of gratitude! <3

NOTE: Ever since I joined this forum, I was always thinking of making a service like this and helping others! I will be busy but I will try to reply to your needs! Please try not to be rude on this thread! Please be aware I am not free 24/7. Check my availability status before commenting. Thank you~

..ALSO, if you would like to join this service! Let me know c:

Last edited:
Nice thread^^ I just get katie yesterday so perhaps tomorrow or another day she will appear!! yay don't have to go around looking for places to drop her^^

CURRENT STATUS: ONLINE

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyone who needs petition signed or to drop off Katie is welcomed!

Last edited:
Hi! Are you online? I really need signatures!
My mayor name is Danni and my town name is Catelia.
Friend code: 0232-8389-0883

ADDED BOTH~ <3
Gates open.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Are you online? I really need signatures!
My mayor name is Danni and my town name is Catelia.
Friend code: 0232-8389-0883

Added you! You need to add me back before I can open gates love. :)~

edit: Added, okay opening gates againz~

Last edited:
Could I come over to get some signatures? Mayor and Mii are both named Eileen, town name is Koholint, and my FC is on the side-bar :)

I need to get some signatures!

Town Name: Cuddle
Mayor: Becca
Mii: Becca

Last edited:
Back