• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling DIYS, NM item orders // lf: TBT

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Mikaiaaaah hi! May I buy the following:
- bamboo floor lamp DIY
- utility pole (maybe around 10?)
- drink machine
- snack machine
- phone box
- cotton candy stall
- construction sign (I'll probably take around 3)

sorry I'm not sure how many miles you had, so lmk if these were too much to ask & I'll adjust! :)
im really dumb w pricing, I don't fully know how many miles each of the NM items were so let me know the final price in TBT!
I'd like to order these! Name is Cicely from Espoir.
streetlamp: black (5)= 25 tbt
Mush Lamp (2)- can provide 10 clay, so 6 tbt i think

Take your time on ordering everything : 3
hihi! I have your orders ready, either DM me or let me know here when you're open and I'll open my gates!

I have a couple of questions - the Nook Miles items, do you order them yourself or trade for them? If you order them, what airport to you have?

I'm looking to get all variations of them and I have the orange airport. I'd rather find people with airport colors to order them for me since it will be easier for me to keep track of, and it's my paranoia but I'm not too fond of getting traded items that may or may not have been hacked in at some point. As someone who has hacked on other games in the past, I know things like items can have certain flags/attributes which if hacked in incorrectly can mess up a game. That's my reasoning.

I have a couple of questions - the Nook Miles items, do you order them yourself or trade for them? If you order them, what airport to you have?

I'm looking to get all variations of them and I have the orange airport. I'd rather find people with airport colors to order them for me since it will be easier for me to keep track of, and it's my paranoia but I'm not too fond of getting traded items that may or may not have been hacked in at some point. As someone who has hacked on other games in the past, I know things like items can have certain flags/attributes which if hacked in incorrectly can mess up a game. That's my reasoning.

I order them myself, and I don't dupe/TT/hack and GENERALLY I only sell items that I farm myself via TTing (this doesn't apply to my storage cleanouts, I have quite a few traded items in there that I can't guarantee).

My airport is green. c:
I'm not sure if the airport color necessarily affects all of the NM items since for a couple of them I think there's more than 4 variants (but iirc there's only 4 airports?) I'm not 100% positive on this though, haha.
Post automatically merged:

Can I buy 5 mush lamps (40 tbt)

And can I catalog order 1 black and 1 white deluxe washer (152k)
sure! SW-3607-7782-8105 is my FC.
Can you let me know your in-game and town names? I'll craft the mush lamps and send you the dodo code shortly!

Reactions: JSS
I order them myself, and I don't dupe/TT/hack and GENERALLY I only sell items that I farm myself via TTing (this doesn't apply to my storage cleanouts, I have quite a few traded items in there that I can't guarantee).

My airport is green. c:
I'm not sure if the airport color necessarily affects all of the NM items since for a couple of them I think there's more than 4 variants (but iirc there's only 4 airports?) I'm not 100% positive on this though, haha.
Post automatically merged:

sure! SW-3607-7782-8105 is my FC.
Can you let me know your in-game and town names? I'll craft the mush lamps and send you the dodo code shortly!
Added you! My ign is Sarah and my island is Banana :) I’ll send the tbt now and bring over the igb :)

My airport is green. c:

Ah, alright! I think you're right actually it seems there are some random variants. I compared mine to your list and I'd like to order one of each of these:

lifeguard chair
portable toilet
streetlamp
utility pole
drink machine
public bench
snack machine
springy ride-on
tourist telescope
park clock
phone box
playground gym
wind turbine
lighthouse
monster statue
teacup ride

Which comes down to 206 TBT if my math is right. It's quite a few so no rush. Just let me know when you have them all and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'd like to go pick them up via dodo code (I can pay extra if need be). Let me know if you have a price for one time access to your Nook's shop, I'm interested in that also and that way I'd kill two birds with one stone! Thanks.

Ah, alright! I think you're right actually it seems there are some random variants. I compared mine to your list and I'd like to order one of each of these:

lifeguard chair
portable toilet
streetlamp
utility pole
drink machine
public bench
snack machine
springy ride-on
tourist telescope
park clock
phone box
playground gym
wind turbine
lighthouse
monster statue
teacup ride

Which comes down to 206 TBT if my math is right. It's quite a few so no rush. Just let me know when you have them all and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'd like to go pick them up via dodo code (I can pay extra if need be). Let me know if you have a price for one time access to your Nook's shop, I'm interested in that also and that way I'd kill two birds with one stone! Thanks.
nope, usually unless I'm super backed up with trades I'm happy to let people shop around and pick flowers in my town (I TT a lot so they grow back fast enough lol), so you can feel free to shop around. I'll probably be in mid-november so mind seasonal spoilers if you care about that sort of thing.

It'll probably take me a few days because of the limit, but I'll get it done as fast as I can, thanks for your patience <3

Reactions: JSS
Added you! My ign is Sarah and my island is Banana :) I’ll send the tbt now and bring over the igb :)
hii omg so im so sorry but i cant find you on my friends list anywhere. could you add me again?

also is anyone in this thread mama from Jillville? you turned up in my list and I don't remember if you ordered anything!

Back