• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling DIYS, NM item orders // lf: TBT

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
bump!!

if you find anyone with a lower price than me on any materials, link me their shop and I'll match their price!

Hi! Can I get the below items? 😃

Name: Hannah
Island: Umi
Items: Blue Imperial Bed, Blue Imperial Chest, Blue Imperial Low Table, Gold Safe, Coffee Cup (elegant), Rattan Towel Basket (white), Bathroom Towel Rack (copper and gold), Broom and Dustpan (dark brown), Pot rack, Shower Set (copper and gold), Long Bathtub (green)

Hi! Can I get the below items? 😃

Name: Hannah
Island: Umi
Items: Blue Imperial Bed, Blue Imperial Chest, Blue Imperial Low Table, Gold Safe, Coffee Cup (elegant), Rattan Towel Basket (white), Bathroom Towel Rack (copper and gold), Broom and Dustpan (dark brown), Pot rack, Shower Set (copper and gold), Long Bathtub (green)
SW-3607-7782-8105 is my FC.

for prices i'm rounding up to the nearest 1000 on every item, i'll send you the proper colors dw ^^;;
imperial bed - 23000
imperial chest - 10000
imperial low table - 4000
safe - 4000
coffee cup - 1000
rattan towel basket - 2000
bathroom towel rack - 2000 x2 = 4000
broom & dustpan - 1000
pot rack - 3000 - please specify color (wooden, stainless steel, pop)
shower set - 2000 x2 = 4000
long bathtub - 8000

total is 64,000 igb. if you want I might consider TTing and delivering all these items to you later today, but I'd probably charge in the ballpark of 50 tbt on top of the igb if you want that, otherwise I'll order ~2 items via mail per day :)

~2 items a day is good for me! I'll send the bells over soon ^-^

EDIT: added your friend code!

Back