• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop 🛠Free Crafting service🛠 {offline} 590+ craftable items. Featuring: 🌙 Celeste 🌸 cherry blossom ❄️ frozen 🍂 trees bounty 🍄 mush 🧜‍♀️ mermaid and more

Newly added: 🍁 maple leaf pochette, forest wall ❄️ Snowflake wreath, ski slope flooring🎄 festive tree, table top festive tree, and jingle wall

Newly added:
🎄lluminated tree, Festive top set,Ornament wreath 🍄Mushroom wand, 🍁Autumn wall, Autumn wall, Colored leaves flooring 🧜‍♀️ mermaid wall and mermaid bed
This completes the maple leaf diys

IGN: Katriona
Island name: Mars
Items I want crafted:
Ironwood clock
Ironwood chair
Ironwood cupboard (I have the dresser for the recipe)
Country fence x 3

is there a limit to what I need crafted? I can definitely shorten this list to high priority if necessary :') otherwise looking for a couple things!

IGN: Sam
Island name: Shywine
Items I want crafted:
2 cherry-blossom bonsai
cherry-blossom pochette
cherry-blossom pond stone
cherry-blossom petal pile
blossom-viewing lantern
crescent moon chair
moon
3 nova light

thank you in advance ✨

IGN: Bonbon
Island name: Cookie
Items I want crafted: 20 mush lamps, 1 mush partition, 3 mush logs, & 4 tall lanterns. Please let me know if it's too many items, and I can lower it :) Thank you!

Back