• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop 🛠Free Crafting service🛠 {offline} 590+ craftable items. Featuring: 🌙 Celeste 🌸 cherry blossom ❄️ frozen 🍂 trees bounty 🍄 mush 🧜‍♀️ mermaid and more

IGN: anna
Island name: maluhia
Items I want crafted:

- natural square table
- log stool
- log chair
- log extra-long sofa
- wooden mini table
- firewood
- iron garden bench
- barrel

🍂🎄 the following trees bounty and festive diys have been added:
Leaf stool
Leaf campfire
Maple-leaf pond stone
Pile of leaves
Red-leaf pile
Tree’s bounty arch
Tree’s bounty big tree
Tree's bounty little tree
Tree’s bounty mobile
Ornament mobile

Last edited:
{online}
⭐Welcome to my crafting service thread⭐
You must supply the materials

Complete list of craftable items
What I can and cannot craft at quick glance:

Can craft
  • 🛠 I can craft All common diys
  • 🖤 I can craft all ironwood diys​
  • 🐚 I can craft all shell diys​
  • 🌹 I can craft all flower wreath and crowns​
  • 🍎 I can craft all fruit diys​
  • 🎋 I can craft all young spring bamboo diys​
  • 🌸 I can craft all cherry blossom diys​
  • 🐰 I can craft all bunny day diys​
  • 🏝 I can craft all summer diys​
  • 🍄 I can craft the following mush diys: log, lamp, parasol, wreath, table, low stool, partition and umbrella​
  • 🍂 I can craft the following trees bounty diys: little tree, big tree, arch, and mobile​
  • 🍁 I can craft the following maple leaf diys: umbrella, pond stone, leaf stool, red-leaf pile, leaf camp fire and pile of leaves​
  • ❄ I can craft the following frozen diys: Snowflake porchette, chair, table, bed, partition, arch, pillar, sculpture and tree​
  • 🎄 I can craft the ornament mobile​
  • 🌟 I can craft all common Celeste diys (this includes all wands, Star diys, and space diys)​
  • ♈♉♊♑I can craft the following zodiac diys: Aries rocking chair, Taurus bathtub, Gemini closet and Capricorn ornament​
  • ✨ I can craft golden watering can and golden slingshot​
Cannot craft
  • 🍄 I cannot craft the following mush diys: wand, wall, rug, forest flooring and forest wall
  • ❄ I cannot craft the following frozen diys: Treat set, counter, ice flooring, ice wall, ice wand, snow person head and three tiered snow person
  • 🍂 I cannot craft the following trees bounty diys: trees bounty lamp and pine bonsai
  • 🍁 I cannot craft the following maple leaf diys: maple leaf pochette, acorn pochette, yellow pile of leafs, autumn wall and colored-leaves flooring
  • 🎄 I cannot craft festive diys that aren’t listed in the “can craft” section
  • 🌟 I cannot craft Celeste zodiac diys that aren’t listed in the “can craft”section
Rules:
  • Fill out order form
  • please be very clear about what you want crafted and the amounts you want crafted for each item
  • I will like your post and pm you for dodo code when I’m ready
  • I will only come to your island to craft
  • Materials must be supplied
  • Have all materials ready and laid out when I arrive (closer to the airport the better)
  • Also have crafting table ready
If you are unclear about what I can and cannot craft questions are welcome. You can still fill out order form even if I’m offline just know it might take time to get back to u. This is a free service but tips are always welcome.

Order form:
IGN:
Island name:
Items I want crafted:
If its not too much, could I have all zodiac and ironwood diys, if not only ironwood.

IGN: Claire
Island name: Sun Hill
Items I want crafted:
x1 Wand (the regular one, not the tree branch one. Just to be extra clear lol.)

Hey there!!
IGN: Curty
Island: Monterey
Items: Fruit Wreath (1) and Fancy Lily Wreath (1)

Thank you so much!

Newly added: ♏️Scorpio lamp, Sagittarius arrow, Aquarius urn Pisces lamp, Leo sculpture, Virgo harp and Libra scale.
This completes all zodiac diys

Last edited:
IGN: Dabi
Island name: Babo
Items I want crafted:
Golden watering can 4x

Newly added: 🎄 illuminated reindeer, illuminated present, illuminated snowflakes and big festive tree

Back