• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway Don't have the recipe? šŸ›  FREE Crafting/Cooking šŸ³ALL ITEMS

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Wishlist Items
hey jadetine, if you arenā€™t busy do you mind cooking me a few random recipes?
need em for harveyā€™s feast and still havenā€™t unlocked cooking on my new island. name your price in tbt for the mats (i probably donā€™t have them D:, iā€™m sorry)

hey jadetine, if you arenā€™t busy do you mind cooking me a few random recipes?
need em for harveyā€™s feast and still havenā€™t unlocked cooking on my new island. name your price in tbt for the mats (i probably donā€™t have them D:, iā€™m sorry)
Lol don't worry about it! I have a catalog on my island of what people requested so far... let me know if you want something different from these:
FOOD CATALOG: Be careful not to eat them!
Apple jam
apple pie
apple tart
Bread
Cherry jelly
Cookies
Frosted Cookies
Gratin
Grilled sea bass
Jarred Bmaboo Shoots
Karei no nitsuke
Minestrone Soup
Mushroom pizza
Mushroom potage
Mushroom Salad
Orange Jelly
Orange Pie
Pi Pie
Poke
Potato Potage
Pumpkin Pie
Risotto
Snack
Snack Bread
Thumbprint jam cookies
Tomato puree

• Love
Reactions: rip
Lol don't worry about it! I have a catalog on my island of what people requested so far... let me know if you want something different from these:
Apple jam
apple pie
apple tart
Bread
Cherry jelly
Cookies
Frosted Cookies
Gratin
Grilled sea bass
Jarred Bmaboo Shoots
Karei no nitsuke
Minestrone Soup
Mushroom pizza
Mushroom potage
Mushroom Salad
Orange Jelly
Orange Pie
Pi Pie
Poke
Potato Potage
Pumpkin Pie
Risotto
Snack
Snack Bread
Thumbprint jam cookies
Tomato puree
awesome, any of them would be fine :ā€™D perhaps 5 different dishes? i like working with a hodgepodge of items anyway >.<

awesome, any of them would be fine :ā€™D perhaps 5 different dishes? i like working with a hodgepodge of items anyway >.<
Let me get you the dodo and you can just catalog all of them; gotta button mash through Isabelle and Orville...

Reactions: rip
hi jadetine, i was wondering if youā€™re able to craft a big festive tree, a mermaid lamp, a mermaid wall clock and an orange wall clock if you arenā€™t busy? i donā€™t have any materials sorry :\

hi jadetine, i was wondering if youā€™re able to craft a big festive tree, a mermaid lamp, a mermaid wall clock and an orange wall clock if you arenā€™t busy? i donā€™t have any materials sorry :\
Omg I was trying so hard to respond, but I didn't have time until now! I'm traveling and having trouble getting my switch to connect, but I would be happy to craft for you tomorrow, if it's not too late...

Omg I was trying so hard to respond, but I didn't have time until now! I'm traveling and having trouble getting my switch to connect, but I would be happy to craft for you tomorrow, if it's not too late...
itā€™s ok, let me know when youā€™re available. iā€™ll be around all day today :lemon:

Hi Jadetine. I've been home with family for the holidays and am slowly working my way through my submissions. I didn't realize we needed recipes for Harv's feast and I have very few. Do you mind if I catalogue apple jam, apple pie, apple tart, cookies, and frosted cookies?

Hi Jadetine. I've been home with family for the holidays and am slowly working my way through my submissions. I didn't realize we needed recipes for Harv's feast and I have very few. Do you mind if I catalogue apple jam, apple pie, apple tart, cookies, and frosted cookies?
I am on the road heading back home! Will you be around in 3 - 4 hours?

Hi there, could I please catalogue a couple of cooking items for Harveyā€™s feast, if possible?
Are you looking for specific items? If not, this is what I have:
Apple jam
apple pie
apple tart
Bread
Cherry jelly
Cookies
Frosted Cookies
Gratin
Grilled sea bass
Jarred Bmaboo Shoots
Karei no nitsuke
Minestrone Soup
Mushroom pizza
Mushroom potage
Mushroom Salad
Orange Jelly
Orange Pie
Pi Pie
Poke
Potato Potage
Pumpkin Pie
Risotto
Snack
Snack Bread
Thumbprint jam cookies
Tomato puree

Are you looking for specific items? If not, this is what I have:
Apple jam
apple pie
apple tart
Bread
Cherry jelly
Cookies
Frosted Cookies
Gratin
Grilled sea bass
Jarred Bmaboo Shoots
Karei no nitsuke
Minestrone Soup
Mushroom pizza
Mushroom potage
Mushroom Salad
Orange Jelly
Orange Pie
Pi Pie
Poke
Potato Potage
Pumpkin Pie
Risotto
Snack
Snack Bread
Thumbprint jam cookies
Tomato puree
Well, just a couple of dishes to arrange on the table would be nice! ^^

Let me grab the items from my storage and button mash through Isabelle and Orville. Do you mind sending a dodo code? Or let me know if you prefer my island. šŸ˜Š

How do I create a Dodo code, I only see the option to input a code?
I opened my gates! Code to visit an online friend.

For future reference...
When talking to Orville, you select:
I want visitors.
Via online play.
Roger! (To connect to the internet)
Invite via DODO Code.
The more the merrier!
Yeah, invite anyone.

But I made it to my airport now, so I generated this code for you:
K R Y P 5

Back