• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop 🛠Free Crafting service🛠 {offline} 590+ craftable items. Featuring: 🌙 Celeste 🌸 cherry blossom ❄️ frozen 🍂 trees bounty 🍄 mush 🧜‍♀️ mermaid and more

IGN: alina
Island name: peach plum
Items I want crafted:
frozen chair, frozen partition, frozen arch, pillar, sculpture, tree, iceberg wall and iceberg flooring <3
what do you prefer as tips?? ❤ ❤

IGN: faith
Island name: chatham
Items I want crafted: 2x mum cushion, 1x beekepers hive, 3x angled signpost, 2x firewood, 1x raccoon figurine, 2x stone lion dog, 1x acoustic guitar, 1x ukulele

thank u so much!

Yooo if you could craft the raccoon figurine for me that would be fresh :O I'll tip you fam. I won't be around most of tomorrow but I think I'll be around Sunday?

Island:Rhodes
IGN:Gwen

Yooo if you could craft the raccoon figurine for me that would be fresh :O I'll tip you fam. I won't be around most of tomorrow but I think I'll be around Sunday?

Island:Rhodes
IGN:Gwen
So sorry for responding late. I never got pinged for this. I can craft u the raccoon figurine. :) I’ll pm u Sunday and we will workout a time

IGN: Aris
Island name: Rosewater
Items I want crafted: 2x Ironwood Dresser

Also, if you have the cutting board in your catalogue I can't get my hands on it! If it's not too much trouble

Thanks!

IGN: Sian
Island name: Sakura
Items I want crafted: Ironwood kitchen & wooden stool please! I don’t have the cutting board/ironwood dresser for the kitchen but I can supply the raw materials!

IGN: Julia
Island name: Nova Isle
Items I want crafted: Cherry blossom umbrella, maple leaf pochette, maple leaf pond stone, 2 red leaf piles please

total - 15 maple leaves, 10 stone, 8 clumps of weeds, 7 cherry blossom Petals

IGN: Hokuto
Island name: Kakyou
Items I want crafted:
Cherry Blossom Pochette, Cherry Blossom Wand, and 2 Nova Lights
I will be avabile from 9:30 am to midnight :)

IGN: kittykat11
Island name: Sunny Isle
Items I want crafted:
2 x nova lights, 1 x star pochette

Back