• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

For those with Raymond: how did you get him?

Punkyy

{Island Representative of Rosewood}
Bells
im wondering how people found the smug cat.

for me personally, i found him randomly island hopping on around my 40th ticket! i wasnt a huge fan at first but i warmed up to him c:

Same, he's my very first camper that will forced move-in... <3

Here we go

So I got a second switch cause I was planning on campsite resetting for him. My first forced camper was not him, and I decided to reset. I reset and what would ya know it was him! I was so happy. Eventually when I got him into my main town I found him again while island hopping so I took him in of course. I gave the second one to my sister. I sold the 1st one because I decided I didnt want him. On my 9th ticket I found HIM AGAIN! So i took him in again. I traded him for Judy. I regretted it so I traded with my sister, him for Tangy. Hes still in my town right now. Meanwhile in my second town I went island hopping recently and I FOUND HIM A 4TH TIME. I took him in again ofc

So thats my story lol

Mystery Island.. I was not looking for him but took him when i found him.

a kind tbt user sold him to me for an extremely affordable price a while back! ;v; during the wild times where there was that whole 2500 nmt auction & major inflation

through a tiktok trade 😔
i could NEVER 😂
Post automatically merged:

Here we go

So I got a second switch cause I was planning on campsite resetting for him. My first forced camper was not him, and I decided to reset. I reset and what would ya know it was him! I was so happy. Eventually when I got him into my main town I found him again while island hopping so I took him in of course. I gave the second one to my sister. I sold the 1st one because I decided I didnt want him. On my 9th ticket I found HIM AGAIN! So i took him in again. I traded him for Judy. I regretted it so I traded with my sister, him for Tangy. Hes still in my town right now. Meanwhile in my second town I went island hopping recently and I FOUND HIM A 4TH TIME. I took him in again ofc

So thats my story lol
4 RAYMONDS? the rng gods must be in your favor:eek:

a kind tbt user sold him to me for an extremely affordable price a while back! ;v; during the wild times where there was that whole 2500 nmt auction & major inflation
im getting inflation ptsd o_O

found the cat 4 times...
i made some good money off of him only to fund my town (cause star fragments are expensive)
i did give him away the second time i found him though,,

Found him on a mystery island on my second NMT of the night. He was there with his back to me and I was like, is that Raymond?! And when he turned, I said well I'll be damned, LOL! I wasn't really looking for any villager in particular, just wanna see my luck that night.

He showed up at my campsite while I was time traveling to make a villager I was holding for a friend move out. It worked out nice since I could just make Raymond take his spot.

Oddly my husband got him by random chance and ousted him with an Amiibo. My daughter adopted him legitimately from his island. DAYS later, I told Beau he could adventure and technically had a void to fill (which I had planned to go island hopping the very next morning from his moveout to fill) and opened my game in the morning to find that he'd bought the empty plot and was ALSO FROM MY HUSBAND'S ISLAND. I don't even know...

Last edited:
Oddly my husband got him by random chance and ousted him with an Amiibo. My daughter adopted him legitimately from his island. DAYS later, I told Beau he could adventure and technically had a void to fill (which I had planned to go island hopping the very next morning from his moveout) and opened my game in the morning to find that he'd bought the empty plot and was ALSO FROM MY HUSBAND'S ISLAND. I don't even know...

yeah the void is kinda weird. my reply is off-topic but i just wanna share it happened to me too. pretty sure my marshal went to 2 of my friends. i visited one of my friends, who got him randomly, she said he talked about me i was like no way? and i went there and her marshal recognized me.

Back