• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

For those with Raymond: how did you get him?

Got lucky and found him island hopping I probably used about maybe 30 tickets searching islands

Someone traded him to me for Lucky. I thought I’d end up selling him, but he’s grown on me a lot.

My sister got Raymond as her first campsite visitor. She didn't even like him at first and isn't active in the online AC community so she had no idea he was so popular. When I told her she was surprised and excited that she could potentially sell him for big bucks online, but now she has grown attached to him and he is a permanent resident!

Last edited:
I was trying to get Marshal through the campsite method but Raymond so happened to be the first villager I encountered so I decided to keep him. I don't love his design but I think he's a decent villager and I'm glad to have him.

I got him on my first week of play after using just a couple NMT, and I thought his heterochromia was pretty cool (I hadn't looked up all the new villagers so I was just looking for anyone who I wouldn't hate to see everyday). After I found out how popular he was, I decided to keep him for a while, but now that I have 2 smug personalities I'll probably auction him when he asks to leave d: He's got a unique look, but that repetitive dialogue just kills me inside (x_x);

He was my first campsite villager after I moved out my only smug at the time. This cat made me play so many games but finally moved in eventually ♣

I got him from the campsite method, he was my 2nd Campsite Visitor (After Ribbot...)

i had him on my old island before i reset, i used the campsite method to find him. i really only did it because he's popular/new lol, i think i'll have pietro or julian as my smug this time around.

I was lucky enough to find him within my first few NMT's on money rock island.
I've got him and Marshal, and not sure if I should keep them both. 🤔

My forced smug camper. I was going to sell him but ended up really liking him.

Plus I like giving him silly outfits :D

I got him through the campsite method while trying to get Marshal. Figured I'd take him in for a bit and see whether I'd like him, and if not, it would be relatively easy to find a home for him. I've moved on and I'm neutral on him but he went to a loving home so that's all that matters, haha

Found him while Island hopping, twice. First time I auctioned him off on here and got lots of NM tickets for him (250! Island hopping forever whooo). Between that and his recent move in I had 2 other villagers move in and out, one of them was Curlos the sheep. A cool villager but we did not really click and he recently decided to move out. So I went Island hopping again. Raymond was on a mystery Island within 50 tickets. Whelp, he'll stay if he seems to like it so much on my Island :D

Back