• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

For those who seek out the trophies and achievements for PSN, Xbox, Steam, etc. - What is your take on "farmers"?

Variety.Gamer 4438

Always start again
Bells
Switch
3285-0551-5525
Mom's Plush
Jingle Christmas Doll
Isabelle
Lobo
January Birthstone (Garnet)
I want to hear your opinions. If you're hunting down achievements and there is suddenly that one achievement for a game that feels next to impossible to get, do you think it is cheating to ask for help (i.e. find a partner to lose on purpose in multiplayer, find someone who has any remaining loot you may still need, and any other ways that does not follow the necessarily intended path of earning a trophy) or simply look up a guide even? In my opinion, as long as you can overall say you had fun with a game, I think it's ok to try finding an easier path concerning a really hard trophy/achievement within a game from time-to-time.

As for me, I like to enjoy a myriad of different games and so I feel for instance that when I get stuck on a specific trophy for one of my Playstation games for too long, that can decrease my ability to start enjoying other games that I have on a backlog.

Last edited:
Back