• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Foolproof Cycling Method

Since I have a cycling town right now that used to be my main..it has my Dreamies in it, so I'll be sure to try this to get them onto my new main!

OMG This worked for me.
Wolfgang is Moving Out and Julian Moved In!
I guess I'm gonna have another giveaway, lol

Awesome. Once I move Wolfgang and Kyle to my main I'm going to try this! Wicked stuff, thanks a lot!

I got someone into boxes!
... now if only someone will come adopt Leonardo -hates having to void- I can test this method out. XP

Thanks for this! Any good methods like this to get a villager to ping you? (For giveaways, etc.)

Thanks for this! Any good methods like this to get a villager to ping you? (For giveaways, etc.)

I'm working on it..like maybe TTing 3 days instead of 5 on step 3. Will keep you guys updated:)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got someone into boxes!
... now if only someone will come adopt Leonardo -hates having to void- I can test this method out. XP

Ahh I would but I have two full towns>< good luck!

Back